Disclosure: We get a commission for links on the blog. You don’t have to use our links, but we’re very grateful when you do. American Express, Barclaycard, Chase, and US Bank are Million Mile Secrets advertising partners. Opinions expressed here are the author's alone, and have not been reviewed, approved or endorsed by our partners. Here’s our Advertiser Disclosure.
These new AMEX Offers will help you get discounts on purchases you might make anyway!
I love AMEX Offers because they’re an easy way to save money. To take advantage of these offers, just add the deals to your card. Then you’ll earn a statement credit when you make a qualifying purchase.
Here’s a look at these new deals.
- $50 back on $150+ purchase when you register your qualified AMEX card online
- Valid online only at GroundLink.com
- Must book and use service by February 4, 2017
- $25 back on $75+ purchase when you pay with your registered AMEX card
- Valid online only at Chewy.com
- Expires December 23, 2016
3. Miraval Resort & Spa, Tucson, Arizona
- $100 back on a $500+ purchase after registering your qualified AMEX card online
- Valid only for room rate and room charges booked directly with Miraval Resorts
- Expires December 31, 2016
4. Provenance Hotels
- 20% off your stay when you book through provenanceoffers.com/amex and pay with your AMEX card
- Or by calling 855-626-9446 and mentioning code “AMEX”
- Excludes The Westin Portland, The Benson, and The Paramount Hotel
- Can NOT be combined with any other offers or special rates
- Must book by December 30, 2016, for stays through April 1, 2017
And don’t forget, you can get these discounts more than once if you have multiple AMEX cards!
* If you liked this post, why don’t you join the 25,000+ readers who have signed-up to receive free blog posts via email (only 1 email per day!) or in an RSS reader …because then you’ll never miss another update!