Disclosure: We get a commission for links on the blog. You don’t have to use our links, but we’re very grateful when you do. American Express, Barclaycard, Capital One, Chase, and US Bank are Million Mile Secrets advertising partners. Opinions expressed here are the author's alone, and have not been reviewed, approved or endorsed by our partners. Here’s our Advertiser Disclosure.
1. After weeks of anticipation, I broke the news to you that the Chase Sapphire Reserve application was officially live! And gave you a review of the card, too.
2. I shared the exciting new offer of 3 complimentary nights when you sign-up for the Chase Ritz-Carlton card and complete the minimum spending!
3. Did you know you there are 6 Chase credit cards NOT affected by Chase’s new strict application rules?
4. Emily spoke with her Chase banker about the Chase Sapphire Reserve. And was able to get a lot of helpful information!
5. I informed you of the changes coming to United Airlines award bookings on October 6, 2016. There will be increased change fees, and more restrictive stopover rules.
6. I wrote a series on the best phone for international travel!
7. Million Mile Secrets team member, Keith, wrote a series on how he took a $53,000 honeymoon at an ~87% discount, and told you how you can do it, too!
8. I helped you to choose the best Chase transfer partner for your North American flight!
9. I shared the news about Citi’s new rules restricting sign-up bonuses to once per “brand” every 24 months.
10. I listed the hotel brands that offer studio or suite rooms as a standard award room, so even folks without elite status can book suites with points!
Bonus: There were lots of great deals on flights this month! I let you know about cheap flights to top destinations like Hawaii, Vienna, Dublin, and the Caribbean. These fares are now expired, because great deals like these don’t last long!
* If you liked this post, why don’t you join the 20,000+ readers who have signed-up to receive free blog posts via email (only 1 email per day!) or in an RSS reader …because then you’ll never miss another update!