Disclosure: We get a commission for links on the blog. You don’t have to use our links, but we’re very grateful when you do. American Express, Barclaycard, Chase, and US Bank are Million Mile Secrets advertising partners. Opinions expressed here are the author's alone, and have not been reviewed, approved or endorsed by our partners. Here’s our Advertiser Disclosure.
Update: One or more card offers in this post are no longer available. Check our Hot Deals for the latest offers.
1. I shared the news that all 3 Southwest cards are offering 50,000 point sign-up bonuses., making it a great time to earn the Southwest Companion Pass!
We don’t earn a commission for these cards, but we always share the best deals!
2. The Starwood and Marriott merger finally became official after a bidding war! And now that it’s official, I let you know your Starwood points are likely safe until 2018.
3. There’s a 70,000 Ultimate Rewards points offer for the Chase Ink Plus card when you apply in-branch through May 15, 2016. We don’t earn a commission for this deal, but we’ll always tell you the best offers!
4. I told you about the increased 75,000 point sign-up bonus for the Mercedes-Benz AMEX Platinum card. Even though we don’t earn a commission for it! Because it’s the right thing to do.
5. I gave you ideas for where to use the highest sign-up bonuses ever from the Hilton HHonors™ Card from American Express and Hilton HHonors™ Surpass® Card from American Express cards (ending May 4, 2016). Including hotels in the US and Europe. And hotels for families and friends traveling together!
6. Are you going to apply for the new SimplyCash® Plus Business Credit Card from American Express small business card? Consider it if you have large purchases planned to grow your business!
8. I shared my picks for 2016’s 10 best deals in travel.
9. We won’t get commission for it, but there’s a better offer than my link for the AMEX EveryDay® Credit Card from American Express!
10. I showed you how to get Big Travel from American Express Membership Rewards’ new transfer partner Etihad.
In April, more readers shared their success stories using miles & points! A Family of 5 Took a Miles & Points Vacation to Paris! And a Family of 4 Got a Round-the-World Trip and a Free Month in Hotels With Miles & Points!
And the Hilton status match was extended until June 30, 2016. We’re not sure if it still works or how much longer it might work…but it’s worth a shot!
* If you liked this post, why don’t you join the 20,000+ readers who have signed-up to receive free blog posts via email (only 1 email per day!) or in an RSS reader …because then you’ll never miss another update!