Disclosure: We get a commission for links on the blog. You don’t have to use our links, but we’re very grateful when you do. American Express, Barclaycard, Capital One, Chase and US Bank are Million Mile Secrets advertising partners. Opinions expressed here are the author's alone, and have not been reviewed, approved or endorsed by our partners. Here’s our Advertiser Disclosure.
1. Save Money at Walmart.com, Pei Wei, and Dunkin Donuts With New AMEX Offers
I love checking my American Express online accounts to find new fun discounts! Here are 3 new offers I found interesting.
- Targeted offer for $15 off a $35+ purchase at Walmart.com by December 31, 2015.
- Dunkin Donuts: $5 off a $10+ purchase by December 31, 2015. Look in your account or tweet “#AmexDD” to add to your connected AMEX card. (My sweet tooth is lighting up on this one.) 🙂 Full terms.
- Pei Wei: $5 off a $20+ purchase by January 31, 2016. It’s in your account or tweet “#AmexPeiWei”. Unfortunately this offer excludes airport food courts. Drat! Full terms.
Folks new to AMEX Offers, be sure to read my post about how it works, how to sync your Twitter account (if you’re not adding through your AMEX account) and most importantly…how to get each offer on more than 1 AMEX card!
2. Ends Today: $75 Off Your 1st Hotel Booking Using the Expedia App
This is a no-brainer if you’re already going to book a paid stay at hotels where you don’t have elite status.
This ends TODAY, November 30, 2015. If you’re reading this late, I highly recommend you follow our feeds on Twitter, Facebook, or RSS. Because that’s where you’ll catch the last-minute and expiring offers!
Go here to get $75 off your 1st hotel booked using the Expedia App (Minimum purchase of $300.)
3. Hilton Wants to Match Your Hotel Status!
Just submit something that shows your elite status level in another program. (You might try sending in a screenshot.) And include your Hilton Honors loyalty number!
Remember, certain credit cards give you automatic elite hotel status. For instance, folks with the Chase Hyatt card automatically receive Platinum status.
4. Discounted Award Flights to Europe & the Middle East
The new Flying Blue promo awards are out. You can book coach tickets at 25% off the usual number of miles to Europe and the Middle East from Boston, Chicago, and Houston.
If you have American Express Membership Rewards points, Citi ThankYou points, or Starwood points, you can transfer them to Flying Blue to take part in this.
Be aware, the taxes can be significant. But this can be a good deal when you continue on to further destinations such as Tel Aviv. Here’s my post with a full explanation of how the discount works.