Disclosure: We get a commission for links on the blog. You don’t have to use our links, but we’re very grateful when you do. American Express, Barclaycard, Chase, and US Bank are Million Mile Secrets advertising partners. Opinions expressed here are the author's alone, and have not been reviewed, approved or endorsed by our partners. Here’s our Advertiser Disclosure.
Update: This offer is no longer available. Check our Hot Deals for the latest offers.
But this offer has now been extended until
September 21, 2015 January 25, 2016 April 27, 2016!
Let’s take a look at what you get with this card!
What’s the Deal?
Link: AMEX SimplyCash $250 Sign-Up Bonus
You can earn a $250 statement credit when you spend $5,000 on purchases within the 1st 6 months of opening your SimplyCash Business Card from American Express account.
Other benefits include:
- 5% cash back at US office supply stores and US wireless service
- 3% cash back in 1 out of 7 categories such as airfare, US restaurants, and US gas stations
- NO Annual Fee
- Terms & conditions apply
However, there is a 2.7% foreign transaction fee. So this isn’t a good card to use when you’re traveling overseas.
This is 1 of my favorite business cards because you can earn 5% cash back and there’s NO annual fee!
What Can You Do With the $250 Bonus?
Cash back cards, like the AMEX SimplyCash, are an excellent choice for folks looking for flexibility.
It’s great for covering travel expenses that aren’t usually covered with points such as entertainment and dining or anything else you want!
Or save on travel!
AMEX Cards Save You Money on Everyday Purchases!
American Express cards are good for more than just the sign-up bonuses. They also offer ways you can save just by using your card for purchases you were going to make anyway!
Here are some examples:
- AMEX Offers – Save on purchases at places such as Staples, Home Depot, and Samsonite. And you may be able to earn cash back at these stores more than once if you have more than 1 AMEX card.
- ShopRunner – Free shipping from select stores with your membership.
- AMEX OPEN (Business cards only) – Save 5% at places such as FedEx, Hertz, and Hyatt when you pay with your AMEX Business card.
- Small Business Saturday – Shop at small businesses and earn cash back. Last year, Emily and I earned $30 in credits for each AMEX card!
You now have until
September 21, 2015 January 25, 2016 April 27, 2016, to sign-up for the AMEX SimplyCash card and earn $250 cash back when you complete the minimum spending.
Keep in mind, there’s a 2.7% foreign transaction fee. So this isn’t a good card to use abroad.
However, the AMEX SimplyCash card is a great card for use within the US. That’s because you’ll earn 5% cash back at US office supply stores and on US wireless service. Plus, there’s NO annual fee!
* If you liked this post, why don’t you join the 20,000+ readers who have signed-up to receive free blog posts via email (only 1 email per day!) or in an RSS reader …because then you’ll never miss another update!