Disclosure: We get a commission for links on the blog. You don’t have to use our links, but we’re very grateful when you do. American Express, Barclaycard, Chase, and US Bank are Million Mile Secrets advertising partners. Opinions expressed here are the author's alone, and have not been reviewed, approved or endorsed by our partners. Here’s our Advertiser Disclosure.
1. 2X United Airlines Miles for IHG Stays
But if you prefer American Airlines miles, (which Emily and I used to fly First Class to India), you can register to get 2X American Airlines miles for IHG stays through April 30, 2015.
2. $10 Serve Credit for New Accounts Who Direct Deposit Their Tax Refund
You have to file your tax return by April 15, 2015.
I wrote about a targeted $20 offer for those with new Serve accounts who also direct deposit their tax refund, but now the offer is open to everyone.
If you prefer to use Bluebird (for folks who like to drive, not me!) you can also get a $10 credit for opening a new Bluebird account when you direct deposit your tax return.
3. New Lyft Users Get 20 Free Lyft Rides in Philadelphia
The Reward Boss is reporting that new Lyft users can get 20 free $20 Lyft rides in Philadelphia. Austin doesn’t get any love. 🙁
If you sign-up for Lyft using my link, we both get a $20 credit.
You’ll see the 20 free rides in the Lyft app. But if you don’t, enter promotion code “PHILLY” before requesting your 1st Lyft ride.
4. Free Checked Bag for Alaska Airlines Cardholders
If you have the Alaska card, you get a free checked bag on Alaska Airlines flights through April 30, 2015.
5. ~$145 Round-Trip From Chicago to Miami
You can fly from Chicago to Miami round-trip from ~$145 on United Airlines.
This could be a good deal for folks who want to escape the winter weather and sit on a warm Miami beach.
These fares won’t last!
Here’s how to use Google Flights to find airline tickets faster.
Let me know if you book a flight!
* If you liked this post, why don’t you join the 20,000+ readers who have signed-up to receive free blog posts via email (only 1 email per day!) or in an RSS reader …because then you’ll never miss another update!