Disclosure: We get a commission for links on the blog. You don’t have to use our links, but we’re very grateful when you do. American Express, Barclaycard, Capital One, Chase, and US Bank are Million Mile Secrets advertising partners. Opinions expressed here are the author's alone, and have not been reviewed, approved or endorsed by our partners. Here’s our Advertiser Disclosure.
1. 1,000 Southwest Points for Filing Your Taxes
This is a great way to get extra Southwest points because you have to file your taxes anyway. (Unless you’re Willie Nelson…)
2. 3,000 United Airlines Miles for Linking & Using Softcard App
The app isn’t available for iPhones yet though. Drat!
3. 2X Delta Airlines Miles for IHG Stays
You have to register before your 1st stay AND you have to choose miles as your earning preference in your IHG profile.
4. 1,000 Hilton Points and 3X Eva Air Miles
You’ll also get 3X Eva Air miles. But I suspect most folks will be more interested in the easy Hilton points you get after your stay. 🙂
Although it’s only for those who do NOT already have a Hilton loyalty account. So this might be a way to slowly introduce a friend or family member to our hobby!
I love writing these News You Can Use posts because it’s a great reminder of all the ways you can earn miles and points!
* If you liked this post, why don’t you join the 20,000+ readers who have signed-up to receive free blog posts via email (only 1 email per day!) or in an RSS reader …because then you’ll never miss another update!