Disclosure: We get a commission for links on the blog. You don’t have to use our links, but we’re very grateful when you do. American Express, Barclaycard, Capital One, Chase, and US Bank are Million Mile Secrets advertising partners. Opinions expressed here are the author's alone, and have not been reviewed, approved or endorsed by our partners. Here’s our Advertiser Disclosure.
1. 2,000 Southwest Bonus Points for Cardholders
Via Miles to Memories, you can earn up to 2,000 Southwest points with the Southwest Dining program. To get the bonus you must be a Chase Southwest Premier or Plus cardholder.
Note: An email was sent to targeted Southwest cardholders. That said, you may be able to take advantage of this offer even if you didn’t receive the email.
Here’s how it works:
Earn 1,000 Southwest Points
- Register your Southwest card with the Southwest dining program by January 15, 2015.
- Spend $25 at a participating restaurant, night club, or bar within 30 days
- Write a review within 30 days
Earn Another 1,000 Southwest Points
- Spend money at participating restaurants or through the Southwest shopping portal and Southwest will double the points you earn up to 500 points. Your purchases must be made by January 15, 2015.
2. Free Internet at Starwood Hotels
Get free internet when you book your stay directly through Starwood online.
You will get free internet if you book using:
You can also get free internet at Marriott hotels when you book directly through Marriott. You can also get free Wi-Fi at Club Carlson, Fairmont, and IHG hotels.
3. 2X AMEX Points at Select Major Online Stores
4. Changes to ITA Matrix
For starters, the site has gone through a cosmetic update.
You can also easily search by price-per-mile. Some other not-so-good changes include:
- Slower search speed
- Limited to a 150 mile radius when you search for nearby airports that must be individually selected
However, in general the site remains largely the same. Check out my series on ITA Matrix for all my tips on how to use this site to find cheap flights.
* If you liked this post, why don’t you join the 16,000+ readers who have signed-up to receive free blog posts via email (only 1 email per day!) or in an RSS reader …because then you’ll never miss another update!