Hilton Opening 5 New Hotels Near Some of the Most Popular Outdoor Recreation Areas In the US
Signing up for credit cards through partner links earns us a commission. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. Here’s our full Advertising Policy.
Update: One or more card offers in this post are no longer available. Check our Hot Deals for the latest offers.
INSIDER SECRET: When you have any level of Hilton status, you get the fifth night free on award stays, and you get complimentary Hilton status with any Amex Hilton credit card.
Exciting news for Hilton fans who’re looking for some adventure! Hilton just announced the addition of five new Curio Collection by Hilton hotels near some of the most popular national parks and outdoor recreation spots in the country, including Zion National Park and the San Juan Islands.
With many of the Amex Hilton credit cards offering increased intro offers (good through August 28, 2019), now is a great time to earn boatloads of Hilton points and start planning your next vacation! This offer is subject to change at any time.
Five New Hilton Hotels
Here’s a quick look at the newest Hilton hotels – some which have already opened and others opening in the coming months.
- The Chrysalis Inn & Spa Bellingham, Curio Collection by Hilton – Located overlooking the San Juan Islands in the beautiful state of Washington.
- Hotel Andaluz Albuquerque, Curio Collection by Hilton – Located in downtown Albuquerque, New Mexico, with views of the Sandia Mountains.
- Carté Hotel San Diego Downtown, Curio Collection by Hilton – (Opening August 2019) – Located in San Diego’s Little Italy neighborhood with tons of bars, restaurants, and activities nearby.
- Hoodoo Moab, Curio Collection by Hilton (Opening August 2019) – Located just minutes away from Arches National Park and right in the heart of downtown Moab, Utah.
- Cliffrose Springdale, Curio Collection by Hilton (Opening September 2019) – Located along the border of Zion National Park with amazing canyon views.
According to Hilton,
Curio Collection by Hilton is an upper-upscale, global portfolio of more than 70 one-of-a-kind hotels and resorts. Curio Collection properties provide travelers authentic experiences through distinctly local offerings and unexpected amenities tailored to every traveler type…
So these hotels are definitely for those looking for a more luxury hotel experience.
Personally, I love the idea of being able to get outside and explore during the day and then come home to a fancy hotel room. 😉
And don’t forget, it’s a great time to stock up on Hilton points because many of the AMEX Hilton cards are offering increased welcome bonuses through August 28, 2019, including the:
- Hilton Honors American Express Card – 90,000 Hilton points after spending $2,000 in the first three months of account opening (valid through August 28, 2019)
- Hilton Honors American Express Surpass® Card – 130,000 Hilton points & a free weekend night after spending $4,000 in the first four months of account opening
- The Hilton Honors American Express Business Card – 130,000 Hilton points & a free weekend night after spending $5,000 in the first four months of account opening
The Hilton Honors Aspire Card from American Express offer still is the same as before, a 150,000-point bonus you can earn after spending $4,000 in the first three months of account opening.
The information for the Hilton Aspire card and Hilton Surpass card has been collected independently by Million Mile Secrets. The card details on this page have not been reviewed or provided by the card issuer.
And if you’d like to learn more about earning and using Hilton points, check out these guides:
- Hilton Honors Review
- Hilton Points Value
- Hilton Status
- Best Use of Hilton Points
- How to Earn Hilton Honors Points
- How to Setup a Hilton Account
- How to Use Hilton Honors Points
- Hilton Award Chart
- Do Hilton Points Expire?
For the latest tips and tricks on traveling big without spending a fortune, please subscribe to the Million Mile Secrets daily email newsletter.
Editorial Note: We're the Million Mile Secrets team. And we're proud of our content, opinions and analysis, and of our reader's comments. These haven’t been reviewed, approved or endorsed by any of the airlines, hotels, or credit card issuers which we often write about. And that’s just how we like it! :)