Signing up for credit cards through partner links earns us a commission. Here’s our full Advertising Policy.
Here’s good news for folks who fly American Airlines, and qualify for a small business credit card.
Via Miles to Memories, the Barclaycard AAdvantage® Aviator® Business Mastercard comes with a 40,000 American Airlines mile bonus after making your first purchase within 90 days of account opening.
Let’s take a look at what you’ll earn with this new small business credit card.
40,000 American Airlines Miles With New Barclaycard Aviator Business Card
With the Barclaycard AAdvantage Aviator Business card you’ll earn 40,000 American Airlines miles after making your first purchase within 90 days of account opening. That’s about as easy a minimum spending requirement as you can get!
With this card you’ll also get:
- 2 American Airlines miles per $1 spent with American Airlines, and at office supply, telecom, and car rental merchants
- 1 American Airlines miles per $1 spent on all other purchases
- 5% American Airlines mile bonus on your account anniversary (based on the number of miles you’ve earned the previous year)
- First checked bag free for you and up to 4 companions on American Airlines domestic itineraries
- $99 (+ taxes & fees) companion fare each year after spending $30,000 before your account anniversary
- 25% off food and beverage in-flight purchases with American Airlines
- $3,000 elite qualifying dollars after spending $25,000 on purchases each calendar year
- Preferred boarding for you and up to 4 companions on American Airlines flights
- $95 annual fee, NOT waived the first year
Is This a Good Deal?
If you’re looking apply for any Chase cards in the future, consider that some folks have reported Barclaycard small business cards will count towards the Chase “5/24” limit. And lots of folks are finding that American Airlines low-level award seats are harder to come by. 🙁
But if you qualify for small business credit cards, and you’ve got a use for the American Airlines miles, then it’s a great deal to get 40,000 American Airlines miles after only making a single purchase.
And the other perks like free checked bags and 25% off in-flight food & beverage purchases can easily make up for the $95 annual fee.
The new Barclaycard AAdvantage Aviator Business Mastercard comes with a 40,000 American Airlines mile bonus after making your first purchase within the first 90 days of account opening.
This could be a great deal for folks who fly with American Airlines. And qualify for a small business credit card.
But small business credit cards from Barclaycard may count towards your “5/24” status with Chase. And American Airlines miles are becoming increasingly harder to use.