New AMEX Offers: Save on Rental Cars, Ski Vacations, and Vegas Hotels!
Signing up for credit cards through partner links earns us a commission. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. Here’s our full advertising policy: How we make money.
Check your American Express accounts! There are new AMEX Offers that can help you save cash on purchases you might make anyway. And you can save on hotels in Las Vegas, rental cars, and ski passes!AMEX Offers are an easy way to save money. To use these deals, just add the offers to your AMEX card. Then you’ll earn a statement credit when you make a qualifying purchase.
AMEX Offers are targeted, so you’ll need to sign-in to your American Express account to see which deals you qualify for.
Let’s look at these new offers!
1. MGM Resorts Las Vegas
- Spend $500+ on room rate and room charges, get 7,500 bonus AMEX Membership Rewards points
- Only valid at Bellagio, ARIA, Vdara, The Signature at MGM Grand, Mandalay Bay, and Delano hotels
- You must make your reservations directly through MGM Resorts online, by phone, or through their app
- Offer NOT valid for gift cards
- Offer expires January 8, 2018
2. Wynn Las Vegas & Encore
- Spend $500+ on room rate, room charges, and select restaurants, get a $100 statement credit
- Reservations MUST be made online at wynnlasvegas.com or via the mobile app
- Excludes all other Wynn properties
- Excludes all retail, casino, and gambling related purchases
- Offer NOT valid for gift cards
- Offer expires December 5, 2017
3. Aspen Snowmass
- Spend $300+ on lift tickets, rentals, or ski lessons, get 6,000 AMEX Membership Rewards points
- Only valid on purchases made online or directly through Aspen Snowmass Mountains
- NOT valid on purchases charged to your room
- Excludes retail shops, tours, non-Aspen resorts, spas, Direct to Lift SnowMass, and lodging and dining purchases
- NOT valid for gift cards
- Offer expires January 12, 2017
4. Steamboat Ski Resort
- Spend $500+, get 10,000 AMEX Membership Rewards points
- Valid on purchases made at Steamboat Ski Resort, the Steamboat Grand, steamboat.com, and by phone through Steamboat Central Reservations at 800-922-2722
- NOT valid on QuickTrax card reloads or gift cards
- Offer expires December 13, 2017
5. National Car Rental
- Spend $150+ and get a $20 statement credit
- Valid for reservations made through the US website, US mobile app, or at participating US locations
- Excludes purchases made through international websites and locations and 3rd party websites
- Offer expires December 31, 2017
And don’t forget, if you have multiple AMEX cards you can also get these discounts more than once.
The latest AMEX Offers are:
- Spend $500+, get 7,500 bonus AMEX Membership Rewards points at MGM Resorts Las Vegas
- Spend $500+, get a $100 statement credit at Wynn Las Vegas & Encore
- Spend $300+, get 6,000 AMEX Membership Rewards points at Aspen Snowmass
- Spend $500+, get 10,000 AMEX Membership Rewards points at Steamboat Ski resort
- Spend $150+ and get a $20 statement credit with National Car Rental
Chase Sapphire Preferred® CardAPPLY NOW
Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
Earn 60,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That’s $750 when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®.
Enjoy benefits such as a $50 annual Ultimate Rewards Hotel Credit, 5x on travel purchased through Chase Ultimate Rewards®, 3x on dining and 2x on all other travel purchases, plus more.
Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. For example, 60,000 points are worth $750 toward travel.
With Pay Yourself Back℠, your points are worth 25% more during the current offer when you redeem them for statement credits against existing purchases in select, rotating categories.
Get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee and reduced service fees on eligible orders over $12 for a minimum of one year with DashPass, DoorDash’s subscription service. Activate by 03/31/22.
Count on Trip Cancellation/Interruption Insurance, Auto Rental Collision Damage Waiver, Lost Luggage Insurance and more.
Either $5 or 5% of the amount of each transfer, whichever is greater.
Editorial Note: We're the Million Mile Secrets team. And we're proud of our content, opinions and analysis, and of our reader's comments. These haven’t been reviewed, approved or endorsed by any of the airlines, hotels, or credit card issuers which we often write about. And that’s just how we like it! :)