Incredibly Easy Way to Earn 1,000 Bonus Marriott Points!
Signing up for credit cards through partner links earns us a commission. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. Here’s our full advertising policy: How we make money.Update: One or more card offers in this post are no longer available. Check our Hot Deals for the latest offers.
Here’s an easy way to earn bonus Marriott (or Starwood) points!
Via View From the Wing, you can earn 1,000 bonus Marriott points for signing-up for and using Visa Checkout once, through September 24, 2017.
So if you’re planning on making an online purchase anyway, this deal is definitely worth considering!
I’ll show you how to take advantage of this offer. And remind you of other ways to earn more Marriott points!
Earn Bonus Marriott Points With This Visa Checkout Promotion
Through September 24, 2017, you can earn up to 1,000 bonus Marriott points through this Visa Checkout promotion.
- 500 Marriott points for signing-up for Visa Checkout
- 500 Marriott points for using Visa Checkout
The offer is good for new Visa Checkout users only. And the email address on your Visa Checkout account must match the one on your Marriott rewards account.
It only takes a few minutes to sign-up for a Visa Checkout account. And I’m sure lots of folks have some online shopping to do between now and September 24, 2017!
But the terms of the promotion say “while supplies last.” So I’d take advantage of it sooner rather than later!
And don’t forget, 1,000 Marriott points = ~333 Starwood points. Because Marriott points transfer to Starwood at a 3:1 ratio. So this could be an easy way to top off your Starwood account, too. 😉
More Ways to Earn Marriott Points
If you’re short on Marriott points, you could consider:
- Chase Marriott Rewards Premier personal card – You’ll earn 80,000 Marriott points after spending $3,000 on purchases within the first 3 months of account opening. Plus 7,500 Marriott points when you add an authorized user and make a purchase in the first 3 months of account opening
- Chase Marriott Rewards Premier small business card – You’ll earn 80,000 Marriott points when you spend $3,000 on purchases within the first 3 months of opening your account
Plus, you can open AMEX Starwood credit cards and transfer the points to Marriott:
- Starwood Preferred Guest® Credit Card from American Express – You can earn 25,000 Starwood points after spending $3,000 within the first 3 months of account opening
- Starwood Preferred Guest® Business Credit Card from American Express – You can earn 25,000 Starwood points after spending $5,000 within the first 3 months of account opening
Keep in mind that if you’ve opened 5+ cards from any bank (NOT counting Chase business cards and these other business cards) in the past 24 months, it’s unlikely you’ll be approved for most Chase cards.
And don’t forget, a friend or family member can send you Marriott points for free!
You can earn up to 1,000 bonus Marriott points for signing-up for and using Visa Checkout, through September 24, 2017.
This is a quick and easy way to earn bonus Marriott (or Starwood!) points. Especially if you planned to do some online shopping anyway.
But supplies are limited. So I’d suggest taking advantage of the offer as soon as possible!
Editorial Note: We're the Million Mile Secrets team. And we're proud of our content, opinions and analysis, and of our reader's comments. These haven’t been reviewed, approved or endorsed by any of the airlines, hotels, or credit card issuers which we often write about. And that’s just how we like it! :)