We devote thousands of hours of research to help you get Big Travel with Small Money. You support us by signing-up for credit cards through partner links which earn us a commission. Here’s our full Advertising Policy.
Update: One or more card offers in this post are no longer available. Check our Hot Deals for the latest offers.
The current welcome offer for the Marriott Rewards® Premier Plus Credit Card will be ending on July 12, 2018. So if you’ve had your eye on the card’s 100,000 Marriott point sign-up bonus, you’ll need to apply soon!
Here are the details of the deal.
Marriott Rewards Premier Plus Credit Card 100,000-Point Offer
Apply Here: Marriott Rewards Premier Plus Credit Card
The card has a $95 annual fee, which is NOT waived the first year. But you’ll get a free night award every account anniversary that you can use at hotel which cost 35,000 Marriott points or less. And it’s not hard to find a Marriott hotel that costs more than $95 a night. So this is a card that can be a good one to keep year after year.
You’ll also get:
- 6 Marriott points per $1 spent at participating Marriott & Starwood hotels
- 2 Marriott points per $1 spent on all other purchases
- Automatic Silver Elite Status (20% bonus points on paid stays, priority late checkout)
- Gold Elite Status (25% bonus points on paid stays, lounge access / free breakfast, guaranteed late check-out, room upgrades when available) when you spend $35,000 on purchases each account year
- Starting in 2019, 15 elite night credits each calendar year
- Your points will never expire as long as you make a purchase with the card every 24 months
- NO foreign transaction fees
This card is impacted by the Chase “5/24” rule. So if you’ve opened 5 or more credit cards from ANY bank in the past 24 months (excluding certain small business cards and Chase business cards), Chase will NOT approve you for the Chase Marriott Premier Plus card. And it WILL count toward your 5 card limit.
Note: If you currently have the old version of this card, the Marriott Rewards Premier card (no longer available), or received the new cardmember bonus from it in the last 24 months, you’re NOT eligible for the bonus on the Marriott Rewards Premier Plus.