Signing-up for credit cards through partner links earns us a commission. Here’s our full Advertising Policy.
If you spend exactly $50, this works out to a 40% discount on your grocery bill! But you can only get the deal once per cardholder.
I’ll show you how to get the discount!
Hyatt Whole Foods Promotion
Link: The Hyatt Credit Card
Here are the terms:
- Register with your 16-digit Hyatt Credit Card number and mobile number before you make a purchase
- You must spend $50+ in a single transaction to earn the $20 statement credit
- Only purchases at US Whole Foods Market stores are eligible for the promotion
- Online or Instacart purchases do NOT qualify
- You’ll get the statement credit 5 to 10 days after your purchase
- You can only get the offer once per card
And Whole Foods is known for being pricey, so this is a good opportunity to splurge on organic or fancy products without breaking the bank.
If you don’t yet have The Hyatt Credit Card, you can still get in on this deal. You’ll earn 40,000 Hyatt points after spending $2,000 on purchases in the first 3 months of opening your account. And an additional 5,000 Hyatt points when you add an authorized user and make a purchase in the same timeframe.
You can only get the statement credit once per card. And only in-person purchases qualify.
This is an excellent deal, and it only takes a minute to register. Even if you don’t normally shop at Whole Foods, this is a nice opportunity to treat yourself to organic or gourmet products at a discount.