Signing up for credit cards through partner links earns us a commission. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. Here’s our full Advertising Policy.
Update: One or more card offers in this post are no longer available. Check our Hot Deals for the latest offers.
INSIDER SECRET: Both of Hyatt’s all-inclusive resort brands (Ziva and Zilara) count toward the Brand Explorer promotion and will move you one step closer to earning a free night at a category 1-4 Hyatt hotel for every five Hyatt brands you visit.
If you’ve got The World of Hyatt Credit Card (or the old Chase Hyatt card that is no longer available to new applicants) you have an opportunity to earn a $250 statement credit when you spend $500 or more at Hyatt’s all-inclusive Ziva or Zilara properties.
Hyatt Credit Card Resort Offer
Promotion dates: November 1 to March 31, 2020
- Must register by November 30, 2019
- You can only earn one $250 credit
- To earn the credit you must spend $500+ on your eligible Hyatt card directly with any Ziva or Zilara resort between November 1, 2019, and March 31, 2020
- Not valid for gift card purchases or reservations made through third parties
Good deal or not?
If you’re wanting to get away on an all-inclusive retreat to the Caribbean or Mexico this is a solid deal. I checked a few dates in December and a night at most Ziva or Zilara locations was $350-$500, so it wouldn’t be hard to earn the credit.
Currently there are six Ziva and Zilara resorts, with two more scheduled to open in time for this promotion:
- Hyatt Ziva Cancun
- Hyatt Zilara Cancun
- Hyatt Ziva Cap Cana (for bookings from November 1st)
- Hyatt Zilara Cap Cana (for bookings from November 1st)
- Hyatt Zilara Rose Hall Jamaica
- Hyatt Ziva Rose Hall Jamaica
- Hyatt Ziva Los Cabos
- Hyatt Ziva Puerto Vallarta
Zilara are adults only (18+) resorts, while Ziva properties allow children.
For the latest tips and tricks on traveling big without spending a fortune, please subscribe to the Million Mile Secrets daily email newsletter.
Featured image by mquiroga85/Shutterstock.