Signing up for credit cards through partner links earns us a commission. Here’s our full Advertising Policy.
Always hunting for hotel deals? Yeah, us too. If you want, you can just enroll in our newsletter to see what we find, so we’re not both working unnecessarily hard.
Here’s a good promotion from Destination Hotels: When you pay for your stay with any AMEX card, you’ll get your 4th night free! This deal lasts until March 31, 2019.
You can find Destination Hotels all over the US, particularly in hot destinations like Hawaii, Colorado, and California.
Here are the details of this deal:
- Use an AMEX card to book your stay by March 31, 2019
- Your stay must be completed by the offer end date
- Use promo code “DPSUMO“
- Taxes, fees, and gratuities may still apply to the 4th night
- Can NOT be combined with any other promotions or deals
- Not valid for group bookings or existing reservations
- You can only receive 1 free night during your stay (you won’t receive 2 free nights for staying 8 nights)
- Blackout dates apply and may vary by hotel
- NOT valid at Destination Residences Hawaii or the villas at the Lodge at Kukui’ula
- You will get the 4th night discount at checkout
I love that you can pay with ANY American Express card to take advantage of this promotion. So even a no-annual-fee card like the Hilton Honors American Express Card (See Rates & Fees) can save you potentially hundreds of dollars!
AMEX cards have useful deals like this pop up all the time. One of their greatest features is AMEX Offers, which are targeted statement credits or bonus points that only folks with American Express cards receive, for things like shopping, travel, and dining. They’re a super easy way to save money on purchases you’d make anyway!
You can check out the Destination Hotels promotion here. And don’t forget to use code “DPSUMO” to get the deal!
Have you ever stayed at a Destination Hotel? I haven’t but some of these places look outstanding.
For rates and fees of the Hilton Amex Card, please click here.