Signing-up for credit cards through partner links earns us a commission. Here’s our full Advertising Policy.
Starwood is trying to convince folks to book a suite this year by giving away bonus Starwood points!
Through December 31, 2017, you’ll earn 3,000 bonus Starwood points for booking a suite at Starwood hotels in North and Latin America. To get the deal, use rate plan “SUITE1PT” when you book by phone or online.
I’ll tell you everything you need to know about this deal!
Starwood’s Suite Temptations Bonus Promotion
- You must book and complete your stay by by December 31, 2017
- You must use special rate code “SUITE1PT“
- You’ll earn 3,000 Starwood points per paid eligible stay (1 or more consecutive nights in the same hotel)
- Multiple rooms charged to the same member during the same stay will only count as 1 stay
- Starwood may limited the number of available rooms at these rates
- Blackout dates and other restrictions may apply.
- Offers not valid for groups
- You can NOT combine this promotion with other special offers or promotions
You’ll receive your bonus 3,000 Starwood points within 4 to 6 weeks of the stay posting to your account. If you can find a cheap suite, this can be a good deal! Because Starwood points are very valuable.
What Can You Do With 3,000 Starwood Points?
Earning 3,000 Starwood points might not sound very exciting. But Starwood points are extremely valuable!
Plus, you can transfer Starwood points transfer to Marriott at a ratio of 1:3 (1 Starwood point = 3 Marriott points). So earning 3,000 Starwood points is like earning 9,000 Marriott points. That’s enough for a night at a Marriott category 1 hotel, and almost enough for a night at a category 2 hotel.
You can also transfer your Starwood points to lots of airline partners, like American Airlines and Delta, at a ratio of 1:1. So earning 3,000 Starwood points is like earning 3,000 airline miles!
Check out my post on how to use Starwood points.
Starwood is giving folks 3,000 Starwood points when you book a hotel suite within North and Latin America for stays through December 31, 2017. That’s enough to book a free night at a Starwood category 1 hotel, or a weekend night at a category 2 hotel!
There doesn’t appear to be a limit on how many times you can use this promotion. If you find a cheap suite, this could be a good deal.
Let me know if you find an inexpensive suite to book with this deal!