Signing up for credit cards through partner links earns us a commission. Here’s our full Advertising Policy.
Update: The Barclaycard JetBlue credit card now comes with an even better 15,000 point sign-up bonus!
Good news for folks who collect JetBlue points!
The no-annual-fee Barclaycard JetBlue credit card now comes with 10,000 JetBlue points after you open the card and spend $1,000 in the first 90 days of account opening. That’s double the most recent offer of 5,000 JetBlue points.
That said, this is NOT a good card for folks new to miles & points. Because there are other cards that offer bigger sign-up bonuses and earn more flexible points.
Emily and I don’t earn a commission on this card, but we’ll always tell you about the best deals!
10,000 JetBlue Points for Opening the Barclaycard JetBlue Card
JetBlue points are typically worth ~1.4 cents each toward flights. So the increased 10,000 point sign-up bonus from the Barclaycard JetBlue card is worth ~$140 in JetBlue flights.
The card also comes with:
- 3 JetBlue points per $1 you spend on JetBlue purchases
- 2 JetBlue points per $1 you spend at restaurants and grocery stores
- 1 JetBlue point per $1 you spend everywhere else
- 50% discount on eligible in-flight purchases like cocktails, food, and movies
- NO annual fee
Million Mile Secrets readers love JetBlue, because of the extra legroom in coach, free snacks, free in-flight Wi-Fi, and even live TV!
Team member Scott especially likes the unlimited Cheez-It crackers. 😉
JetBlue points also don’t expire and there are never blackout dates on award flights.
Plus, the price of JetBlue award flights are tied to the cash price of a ticket. So when JetBlue has a sale, the award price drops, too!
Want More JetBlue Points?
Link: Barclaycard JetBlue Plus
There are 2 other JetBlue credit cards you can open to quickly earn JetBlue points:
- Barclaycard JetBlue Plus Card – 40,000 bonus points after you spend $1,000 in purchases within the first 90 days
- Barclaycard JetBlue Small Business Card – 30,000 JetBlue points after spending $1,000 within the first 90 days
Note: Barclaycard does NOT usually approve folks for more than a couple cards each year. So make sure there are no other Barclaycard credit cards you’d rather have before you open the Barclaycard JetBlue cards.
Some other ways to earn JetBlue points are:
- Flying JetBlue (you’ll earn points based on the ticket price)
- Shopping at Amazon (earn 3 JetBlue points per $1)
- Travel partners such as Marriott, Rocketmiles, and Avis
- JetBlue online shopping portal
- Enrolling in the JetBlue dining program
And don’t forget, you can pool JetBlue points with your family!
Just remember, this is NOT a good card for folks new to miles & points. Because there are other cards that offer bigger sign-up bonuses and earn more flexible points.
Emily and I don’t earn a thing for this card, but we’re committed to telling you about the best deals!