Signing up for credit cards through partner links earns us a commission. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. Here’s our full Advertising Policy.
Update: One or more card offers in this post are no longer available. Check our Hot Deals for the latest offers.
Right on the heels of the return of the Barclaycard Arrival Plus World Elite Mastercard, the all-time high sign-up bonus for the annual-fee version of the Barclays Wyndham Rewards credit card has made a comeback, too!
Here are the details of the offer.
Increased Barclays Wyndham Rewards Visa Card Offer
The all-time high sign-up bonuses on the annual-fee version of the Barclays Wyndham Rewards card has returned!
When it comes to redeeming hotel points, it doesn’t get more simple than Wyndham points. You can book award nights at ALL Wyndham hotels for 15,000 points per night. Including 5-star hotels and all-inclusive resorts! Just keep in mind that some of Wyndham’s all-inclusive resorts have minimum stay requirements.
And now you’ll have more options for your points. Because they’ve acquired La Quinta hotels, and allow you to transfer points between accounts!
The annual-fee version of the Barclays Wyndham Rewards card comes with a 30,000 Wyndham point bonus after making your first purchase or balance transfer. And you can earn an additional 15,000 Wyndham points after spending $2,000 on purchases within the first 90 days of account opening.
With this version of the card you’ll also get:
- 6,000 Wyndham points on your account anniversary each year
- 5 Wyndham points per $1 spent at Wyndham hotels
- 2 Wyndham points per $1 spent on eligible gas, utility, and grocery store purchases (excluding Target and Walmart)
- 1 Wyndham point on everything else (excluding Wyndham time-share down payments, which do NOT earn points)
- Automatic Platinum status (early check-in, late check-out, preferred rooms, annual points bonus, car rental upgrade with Avis & Budget in the US and Canada)
- NO foreign transaction fees
The card has a $75 annual fee, which is NOT waived the first year.
Just remember, Barclays does NOT usually approve folks for more than 1 or 2 cards per year. And if you currently have a Barclays credit card, but don’t use it very often, you’ll find it’s more difficult to get approved for a new card. So take a peek at the other Barclays credit cards to make sure there isn’t a card that better suits your travel goals!
Let me know if you apply for the Barclays Wyndham Rewards Visa Credit Card!