9. I let you know about improved offers on the Barclaycard Miles & More, BankAmericard Cash Rewards, and American Express Blue Cash Everyday and Blue Cash Preferred cards. And shared the details on the new Citi Costco and American Express Charles Schwab cards.
Best of Million Mile Secrets – March 2016
Signing up for credit cards through partner links earns us a commission. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. Here’s our full advertising policy: How we make money.
1. I shared the terrific news that the AMEX Hilton cards are offering their best-ever sign-up bonuses until May 4, 2016.
2. Did you get in on the highest offers ever (now expired) for the American Express Starwood Preferred Guest cards?
If you did, check out my posts for fun ways to use the bonus like 5 More Excellent Hotels in the US to Splurge on With Starwood Points, 10-Night Award Stays Using Starwood Points & No Money, and 5 Fun & Free 5-Night Hotel Stays Using the Starwood Card’s Limited-Time 35,000 Point Bonus
3. We learned the details of the new Barclaycard JetBlue cards.
4. Do you know how to save money on travel insurance when you book trips with miles & points?
And I let you know about 3 cheap fare deals to Europe and Iceland (now sold out) on a discount airline I enjoyed flying. Cheap flights like these tend to go quickly, so follow me on Twitter and Facebook to never miss the latest news!
Chase Sapphire Preferred® CardAPPLY NOW
Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
Our best offer ever! Earn 100,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That’s $1,250 when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®.
Enjoy new benefits such as a $50 annual Ultimate Rewards Hotel Credit, 5X points on travel purchased through Chase Ultimate Rewards®, 3X points on dining and 2X points on all other travel purchases, plus more.
Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. For example, 100,000 points are worth $1,250 toward travel.
With Pay Yourself Back℠, your points are worth 25% more during the current offer when you redeem them for statement credits against existing purchases in select, rotating categories.
Get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee and reduced service fees on eligible orders over $12 for a minimum of one year with DashPass, DoorDash’s subscription service. Activate by 12/31/21.
Count on Trip Cancellation/Interruption Insurance, Auto Rental Collision Damage Waiver, Lost Luggage Insurance and more.
Get up to $60 back on an eligible Peloton Digital or All-Access Membership through 12/31/2021, and get full access to their workout library through the Peloton app, including cardio, running, strength, yoga, and more. Take classes using a phone, tablet, or TV. No fitness equipment is required.
Either $5 or 5% of the amount of each transfer, whichever is greater.
Editorial Note: We're the Million Mile Secrets team. And we're proud of our content, opinions and analysis, and of our reader's comments. These haven’t been reviewed, approved or endorsed by any of the airlines, hotels, or credit card issuers which we often write about. And that’s just how we like it! :)