We devote thousands of hours of research to help you get Big Travel with Small Money. You support us by signing-up for credit cards through partner links which earn us a commission. Here’s our full Advertising Policy.
1. After weeks of anticipation, I broke the news to you that the Chase Sapphire Reserve application was officially live! And gave you a review of the card, too.
2. I shared the exciting new offer of 3 complimentary nights when you sign-up for the Chase Ritz-Carlton card and complete the minimum spending!
3. Did you know you there are 6 Chase credit cards NOT affected by Chase’s new strict application rules?
4. Emily spoke with her Chase banker about the Chase Sapphire Reserve. And was able to get a lot of helpful information!
5. I informed you of the changes coming to United Airlines award bookings on October 6, 2016. There will be increased change fees, and more restrictive stopover rules.
6. I wrote a series on the best phone for international travel!
7. Million Mile Secrets team member, Keith, wrote a series on how he took a $53,000 honeymoon at an ~87% discount, and told you how you can do it, too!
8. I helped you to choose the best Chase transfer partner for your North American flight!
9. I shared the news about Citi’s new rules restricting sign-up bonuses to once per “brand” every 24 months.
10. I listed the hotel brands that offer studio or suite rooms as a standard award room, so even folks without elite status can book suites with points!
Bonus: There were lots of great deals on flights this month! I let you know about cheap flights to top destinations like Hawaii, Vienna, Dublin, and the Caribbean. These fares are now expired, because great deals like these don’t last long!