Signing up for credit cards through partner links earns us a commission. Here’s our full Advertising Policy.
Update: One or more card offers in this post are no longer available. Check our Hot Deals for the latest offers.
1. I shared the news that all 3 Southwest cards are offering 50,000 point sign-up bonuses., making it a great time to earn the Southwest Companion Pass!
We don’t earn a commission for these cards, but we always share the best deals!
2. The Starwood and Marriott merger finally became official after a bidding war! And now that it’s official, I let you know your Starwood points are likely safe until 2018.
3. There’s a 70,000 Ultimate Rewards points offer for the Chase Ink Plus card when you apply in-branch through May 15, 2016. We don’t earn a commission for this deal, but we’ll always tell you the best offers!
4. I told you about the increased 75,000 point sign-up bonus for the Mercedes-Benz AMEX Platinum card. Even though we don’t earn a commission for it! Because it’s the right thing to do.
5. I gave you ideas for where to use the highest sign-up bonuses ever from the Hilton Honors™ Card from American Express and Hilton Honors™ Surpass® Card from American Express cards. Including hotels in the US and Europe. And hotels for families and friends traveling together!
6. Are you going to apply for the new SimplyCash® Plus Business Credit Card from American Express small business card? Consider it if you have large purchases planned to grow your business!
8. I shared my picks for 2016’s 10 best deals in travel.
9. We won’t get commission for it, but there’s a better offer than my link for the AMEX EveryDay® Credit Card from American Express!
10. I showed you how to get Big Travel from American Express Membership Rewards’ new transfer partner Etihad.
In April, more readers shared their success stories using miles & points! A Family of 5 Took a Miles & Points Vacation to Paris! And a Family of 4 Got a Round-the-World Trip and a Free Month in Hotels With Miles & Points!
And the Hilton status match was extended until June 30, 2016. We’re not sure if it still works or how much longer it might work…but it’s worth a shot!