Signing up for credit cards through partner links earns us a commission. Here’s our full Advertising Policy.
Here’s an improved offer for folks who like JetBlue!
Via Doctor of Credit, the sign-up bonus on the Barclaycard JetBlue Plus card is the highest it has ever been. You can now earn 40,000 JetBlue points (worth ~$560 in JetBlue airfare) after applying for the card and meeting minimum spending requirements!
We don’t earn a commission for this offer, but we’ll always tell you about great deals!
I’ll share the details of this offer. And help you decide whether it makes sense for you!
Increased Offer on the Barclaycard JetBlue Plus Card
Link: Barclaycard JetBlue Plus
With the Barclaycard JetBlue Plus card, you can earn 40,000 JetBlue points (worth ~$560 in JetBlue airfare) after spending $1,000 on purchases within the first 90 days of account opening.
The previous offer was for 30,000 JetBlue points, and this is the highest bonus I’ve ever seen on the card!
You’ll also get:
- 5,000 JetBlue points (worth ~$70 in JetBlue flights) each year on your account anniversary
- 6 JetBlue points per $1 you spend on JetBlue purchases
- 2 JetBlue points per $1 you spend at restaurants and grocery stores
- 1 JetBlue point per $1 you spend everywhere else
- Free first checked bag for cardholder and up to 3 companions on the same reservation when you use your card to pay for your ticket
- 50% discount on eligible in-flight purchases like cocktails, food, and movies
- 10% of points back when you redeem them
- Annual $100 statement credit when you purchase a Getaway Vacation Package for $100 or more
- Earn JetBlue Mosaic elite status each year after spending $50,000 or more on purchases (free first and second checked bag, early boarding, free alcoholic beverages)
- No foreign transaction fees
The $99 annual fee is NOT waived the first year.
Is This a Good Deal?
If you’re a frequent JetBlue flyer, this is an excellent deal!
The sign-up bonus alone is worth ~$560 in JetBlue flights. And the free checked bag perk, anniversary point bonus, 50% discount on in-flight purchases, and 10% point redemption rebate can easily make up for the annual fee.
Million Mile Secrets team member Keith uses his JetBlue Plus card to earn bonus points at grocery stores. Then, he redeems points for JetBlue award flights to visit family in Orlando!
And Million Mile Secrets team member Scott loves flying JetBlue because of the extra legroom and live TV for sports and news. He also thoroughly enjoys the free unlimited snacks, especially the Cheez-It crackers. 😉
But don’t forget, Barclaycard usually only allows folks to get 1 or 2 Barclaycards per year, so it’s worth comparing the sign-up bonuses and perks of the top Barclaycard cards to make sure you’re getting the best card for your situation.
That said, this is NOT the best card for beginners. Because I typically recommend folks apply for any Chase cards they want first.
That’s because Chase has some of the most valuable credit cards for getting Big Travel with Small Money! And their strict application rules mean you won’t be approved for many of them if you apply for other cards (except these business cards) first.
The sign-up bonus on the JetBlue Plus card has increased to 40,000 JetBlue points (worth ~$560 in JetBlue flights) after you spend $1,000 in the first 90 days of opening your account.
The annual fee of $99 is NOT waived for the first year. But perks like free checked bag and anniversary points bonus can help offset the fee.
Emily and I don’t earn anything on this offer. But we’re committed to telling you about the best deals!