New Amex Business Platinum offer – Earn 75,000 points with a smaller spending requirement
Signing up for credit cards through partner links earns us a commission. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. Here’s our full Advertising Policy.
If you’re interested in the The Business Platinum Card® from American Express you can earn up to 75,000 bonus points with the card. The points you’ll earn from the welcome offer plus meeting minimum spending requirements can easily get you over $1,300 worth of airfare (and potentially much more), making this one of the best business credit cards offers and a top American Express card.
Amex points are great to earn because they transfer to so many valuable partners. For example, you could transfer Amex points to ANA and book Star Alliance awards from the U.S. to Europe for only 88,000 miles.
Amex Business Platinum card offer
Amex Membership Rewards points are popular transferable points to collect because you get the flexibility to redeem points for award travel with any of the 22 Amex airline or hotel partners. This is a great deal because the points you’ll earn from the welcome offer and minimum spending are worth over $1,300 toward select air travel paid for with points through the Amex travel portal when you use the Pay With Points feature and take advantage of the card’s 35% points rebate.
Plus, with the Amex Business Platinum card, you’ll also get:
- 1.5x Amex Membership Rewards points on single purchases of $5,000+ (up to one million additional points per calendar year)
- 5x Amex Membership Rewards points when you book airfare and prepaid hotels through the Amex travel portal
- 35% of your points back for all first class or business-class flights booked through the Amex travel portal using Pay With Points
- 35% of your points back for all flights, including coach tickets, booked with your selected airline through the Amex travel portal using Pay With Points (up to 500,000 total combined Amex points rebated per calendar year)
- Up to $200 in statement credits per calendar year for airline incidentals with your selected airline (luggage fees, in-flight food and drink, etc.)
- Up to $200 in annual Dell statement credits for U.S. purchases
- Access to airport lounges (Delta, Priority Pass, Escape Lounges, Airspace and American Express Centurion Lounges)
- Bonus points or statement credits when taking advantage of an Amex Offer
- Rental car privileges with Avis, National and Hertz
- Complimentary Hilton Honors Gold elite status (free breakfast and upgrades when available)
- Complimentary Marriott Bonvoy Gold elite status
- Statement credit for Global Entry or TSA PreCheck (up to $100 every four years)
- Terms apply
This card has a $595 annual fee (see rates & fees), which is not waived the first year. But the statement credits, airport lounge access and savings from Amex Offers can easily offset the fee. And it won’t hurt your chances of being approved for Chase credit cards in the future.
|For more credit card news, deals and analysis sign-up for our newsletter here.|
Editorial Note: We're the Million Mile Secrets team. And we're proud of our content, opinions and analysis, and of our reader's comments. These haven’t been reviewed, approved or endorsed by any of the airlines, hotels, or credit card issuers which we often write about. And that’s just how we like it! :)