Signing-up for credit cards through partner links earns us a commission. Here’s our full Advertising Policy.
Update: One or more card offers in this post are no longer available. Check our Hot Deals for the latest offers.
Million Mile Secrets reader LT (thanks!) very kindly shared a link to a 75,000 Point American Express Business Gold charge card after spending $10,000 within 4 months.
The terms say that you have to apply by June 26, 2012 to get the 75,000 point sign up bonus and use Bonus ID A2QQ (which I’m assuming is already coded in the application link).
The terms also say that the “Welcome bonus offer not available to applicants who have had this product or any other Business Gold, Green or Platinum Card® account within the last 12 months.”
This isn’t my link, and I don’t earn a referral for this link, so please take screen shots before applying for the card.The $175 annual fee is waived for the 1st year and you earn:
- 3X points on airfare
- 2X points on advertising, gas, and shipping
- 1X points on other purchases
American Express seems to be running limited time mega sign-up bonus offers, but with large minimum spending requirements:
- There was a 1-day version which offered 50,000 points for the business Gold card after spending $5,000 within 4 months on April 26, 2012.
- Another 1-day offer for 50,000 points for the American Express Business Platinum card after spending $10,000 within 3 months on April 6, 2012.
- And this same offer was available for just a day on February 29, 2012 where you could get 75,000 Membership Rewards points after spending $10,000 within 4 months.
As always, I updated the “Bank Rewards Points” tab so that you can always find the best deals.
Bottom Line: I’ve always thought the regular Business Gold Card which offered NO sign-up bonus to be overrated, but a 75,000 point sign-up bonus definitely makes this card very attractive. Too bad the spending limit is higher than usual.
Disclaimer: This content is not provided or commissioned by American Express. Opinions expressed here are author’s alone, not those of American Express, and have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by American Express. This site may be compensated through American Express Affiliate Program.