10 Places to Easily Save 20%: LEGOLAND, SEA LIFE, Madame Tussauds, & More!
Signing up for credit cards through partner links earns us a commission. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. Here’s our full Advertising Policy.Update: One or more card offers in this post are no longer available. Check our Hot Deals for the latest offers.
Use Your Visa Card
Link: Use Your Visa Card
But the offers vary, each has a specific promo code, and some require you to use the Visa links. So be sure to use the correct links and check the promo codes!
Here are some Visa cards you can use:
- British Airways Visa Signature Card
- Citi Hilton HHonors Visa Signature Card
- Citi Hilton HHonors Reserve Card
- Citi ThankYou Preferred for College students
- Club Carlson℠ Premier Rewards Visa Signature® Card
- Club Carlson℠ Business Rewards Visa® Card
- Hyatt Credit Card
- Ink Bold
- Ink Business Cash Credit Card
- Ink Plus
- Marriott Rewards Premier Credit Card
- Sapphire Preferred
- Southwest Rapid Rewards Premier Credit Card
- Southwest Premier Business
- United MileagePlus Explorer Business Card
- United MileagePlus Explorer Card
- U.S. Bank FlexPerks® Travel Rewards Visa Signature® card
- U.S. Bank FlexPerks® Business Edge™ Travel Rewards Card
- Virgin America
You may want to use your Sapphire Preferred card because you get 2X Chase Ultimate Rewards points on travel purchases.
20% Discount at LEGOLAND, SEA LIFE, Madame Tussauds, and More!
1. 20% Off at LEGOLAND
- Dallas-Fort Worth
- Kansas City
- Westchester, New York
Use promo code “159902”. Tickets are valid for up to 1 year from purchase.
2. SEA LIFE 20% Savings
Link: SEA LIFE 20% Savings
Use your Visa card online by December 31, 2015, and save 20% when you buy a single-day ticket to SEA LIFE Aquariums in:
- Auburn Hills, Michigan
- Bloomington, Minnesota (Mall of America)
- Carlsbad, California (as part of the LEGOLAND California Resort package)
- Charlotte, North Carolina
- Grapevine (Dallas-Fort Worth, Texas)
- Kansas City, Missouri
- Orlando, Florida (opening Spring 2015)
- Tempe, Arizona
To get the discount, use promotion code “159902”.
You can purchase tickets through December 31, 2015, but you have to choose a specific date for your visit.
3. 20% Off at Madame Tussauds
- Las Vegas
- New York
- Orlando (opening Spring 2015, near SEA LIFE Orlando)
- San Francisco
- Washington, DC
with your Visa card by December 31, 2015.
4. Up to 20% Discount From Avis
Link: 20% Discount From Avis
Through December 31, 2015, save up to 20% at participating Avis locations in:
- Latin America
- Middle East
You have to pay with your Visa and use reference AWD number “B204400”.
Bookings can be made online at www.avis.com/visaglobal or by phone at 800-331-1084.
5. Save Up to 66% With Park ‘N Fly
No promo code is required, but you have to use the Visa link.
You have to make a reservation and pre-pay for your parking.
6. Save 10% at SuperShuttle Airport Rides
If you don’t want to park at the airport, you can take SuperShuttle and save 10% when you pay with your Visa through December 31, 2015.
You have to book online and use code “Q3A9K”.
7. 10% to 20% Off on Gray Line Tours
You can book online, by phone at 800-472-9546, or via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
These tours look like fun, especially the Chicago Grand Tour. Emily and I went for an architecture walk in Chicago several years ago and had a great time.
8. Save on Grand Canyon and Las Vegas Helicopter Tours
Call 888-635-7272 and mention promotion code “VISA-PAPS” for the Las Vegas tour. Use promotion code “VISA-PAP” for the Grand Canyon tour.
9. Get 15% Off Multi-Day New York Passes
But this does NOT include the Hop-On/Hop-Off bus packages.
10. Free Breakfast and 10% Off From Preferred Hotel Group
Bookings have to be made over the phone at 866-990-9491 using offer code “MKTVWO”. (Wish they would let us make them online, I don’t like having to call.) 🙁You can find additional offers at Visa USA.
You can save on tickets to attractions, car rentals, hotels, and more when you pay with your Visa card and book through USA Visa.
Read each offer carefully because some require you to use a promo code or the special Visa link.
Chase Sapphire Preferred® CardAPPLY NOW
Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
Earn 60,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That’s $750 toward travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®
2X points on dining at restaurants including eligible delivery services, takeout and dining out and travel & 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
Get 25% more value when you redeem for travel through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. For example, 60,000 points are worth $750 toward travel.
Either $5 or 5% of the amount of each transfer, whichever is greater.
Editorial Note: We're the Million Mile Secrets team. And we're proud of our content, opinions and analysis, and of our reader's comments. These haven’t been reviewed, approved or endorsed by any of the airlines, hotels, or credit card issuers which we often write about. And that’s just how we like it! :)