The Bachelorette Season 14 Vacation Destinations: Real or Reality TV?
Signing up for credit cards through partner links earns us a commission. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. Here’s our full advertising policy: How we make money.Update: Well, Rose Lovers, it’s time we all faced the facts that Garrett is our Bachelorette Season 14 winner and the internet is being overtaken with what’s now being called a “controversial engagement.” If you haven’t gotten to watch The Bachelorette 2018 yet, head on over to ABC.com to watch full episodes online. We are still waiting in anticipation to hear who the next bachelor will be, but my money’s on Jason. In the meantime, check out the list of The Bachelorette date destinations this season and learn how you can get there using points and miles. Nikki: If you’ve been anything like me this summer, you know that Monday nights are reserved for snacking like Olivia Pope, Becca Kufrin in sequins, and, of course, rose ceremonies. The Bachelorette Season 14 has been chock full of outrageous outfits, ax-throwing, and exotic dates. But, like all good things, the battle for Becca’s heart will come to an end on Monday, August 6 with the live, 3-hour finale set to air on ABC at 8:00 pm Eastern Time. The final rose ceremony showdown is between Blake and
The Bachelorette Date DestinationsA review of the best real date destinations from Season 14 of The Bachelorette.
1. Saddlerock Ranch – Malibu, CAEpisode 1 takes us to a beautiful, 300-acre vineyard nestled in Malibu’s wine country. While the group dates involved pampering and spa treatments, Saddlerock Ranch offers a variety of other activities from a wine safari (yes, you can see zebras, camels, and even bison) to a unique, farm-to-table outdoor dining experience surrounded by the Santa Monica Mountains. While you can’t stay at the ranch unless you have a large group, a day trip for the views alone is worthwhile. Interested in learning more about traveling to California’s proper wine country? Check out our latest article on getting a ~$2,000 hotel stay from one sign-up bonus.
2. Park City, UtahEpisode 4 of The Bachelorette takes us to – yes, that’s right – Utah. But don’t let this fool you. Utah is home to some of the most beautiful mountains, making it the ideal destination for hiking and sightseeing. While The Bachelorette visited in the winter, fall is the best time of year for Olympic Park and Wasatch Mountain State Park. If hiking isn’t your thing, check out these other fun activities ranging from a winter sports center to a kid’s discovery zone.
3. BahamasThe Grand Hyatt Baha Mar hotel in Nassau is one of the most luxurious places to stay in the Bahamas, a fact highlighted in its recent appearance on The Bachelorette. The resort spared no expense and includes a casino, spa, golf course, tennis courts, and rooms with a view. Interested in free nights at 5-star luxury hotels? Check out our post with tips for earning a ridiculous amount of Hyatt points!
4. Chiang, Mai – ThailandThat’s right rose-lovers, Episode 9 of The Bachelorette lands us in Chiang Mai, a mountainous city in northern Thailand. Known for its rich culture and Buddhist temples, Chiang Mai offers an experience for every type of traveler. The heat and humidity will take some getting used to – so make sure you leave room for downtime and drinking plenty of water! With so much to do and see, checkout this curated list of must-dos. We know traveling half-way around the world can get expensive. Check out how this couple use miles & points for a $12,000 trip to Thailand.
5. MaldivesIt should come as no surprise that the final battle for Becca’s heart will take place in the most beautiful, exotic, and tropical location this season had to offer – the Maldives. Located in the Indian Ocean, the Republic of Maldives are made up of an expansive number of islands surrounded by white sands, blue lagoons, and reefs. Perfect for a romantic getaway, the Maldives offers everything from luxury spa treatments to snorkeling a in the crystal-clear waters at Manta Point. But don’t let me ramble on! Check out this detailed trip report from Emily on her experience in the Maldives.
Which destination on this season’s of The Bachelorette is at the top of your bucket list? I’d love to hear in the comments below!
Chase Sapphire Preferred® CardAPPLY NOW
Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
Earn 60,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That’s $750 when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®.
Enjoy benefits such as a $50 annual Ultimate Rewards Hotel Credit, 5x on travel purchased through Chase Ultimate Rewards®, 3x on dining and 2x on all other travel purchases, plus more.
Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. For example, 60,000 points are worth $750 toward travel.
Count on Trip Cancellation/Interruption Insurance, Auto Rental Collision Damage Waiver, Lost Luggage Insurance and more.
Get complimentary access to DashPass which unlocks $0 delivery fees and lower service fees for a minimum of one year when you activate by December 31, 2024.
20.24% – 27.24% Variable
Either $5 or 5% of the amount of each transfer, whichever is greater.
Editorial Note: We're the Million Mile Secrets team. And we're proud of our content, opinions and analysis, and of our reader's comments. These haven’t been reviewed, approved or endorsed by any of the airlines, hotels, or credit card issuers which we often write about. And that’s just how we like it! :)