Disclosure: We get a commission for links on the blog. You don’t have to use our links, but we’re very grateful when you do. American Express is a Million Mile Secrets advertising partner. Here’s our Advertiser Disclosure.
Disclosure: Emily & I get a commission for links on the blog. You don’t have to use our links, but we’re very grateful when you do. We don’t write about all the credit cards available in the US, but only the ones which get us miles and points or cash back for Big Travel with Small Money!
I keep the information on this page updated, but please double check the credit card applications for details about terms and conditions of the offers. Please let me know if you find a better offer so that I can list it here!
Here are 40+ ways to complete the minimum spending on credit cards if you are concerned about completing the minimum spending requirements.
1. Bank Point Business Credit Cards
Daraius’ Tip: My detailed review of the Chase Ink Plus®
Bank of America Alaska Air Visa – 25,000 Bonus Miles
- 25,000 bonus miles after approval on the Bank of America Alaska Airlines Business card
- $75 annual fee NOT waived for the first year; 3% foreign transaction fee
- $99 companion certificate valid only in coach
- Alaska Air miles can be used on partner airlines such as American, British Airways, Cathay Pacific, Delta, Air France, LAN, etc.
- Warning: Bank of America may issue you a lower platinum plus or preferred card, if you don’t qualify for the Signature card, which offers only 6,000 or 4,000 miles!
- Tip: The highest bonus offer on this card was 40,000 miles, but I’ve heard that you may be able to get a new card every 3 to 4 months
- Note: The Alaska Air Personal card offers a higher sign-up bonus
American Express Delta Platinum – Not Currently Available
American Express Delta Reserve Credit Card – up to 30,000 Delta Miles
- 10,000 medallion (elite) miles after 1st purchase
- First checked bag is free; free Delta lounge access
- $450 fee NOT waived for first year; 2.7% foreign transaction fee
- Earn 2 Delta miles per $1 spent on Delta & 1 mile for everything else
- Earn 15,000 regular & elite miles after spending $30,000 and an additional 15,000 regular & elite miles after spending another $30,000 in a calendar year
- Tip: This card could be worth the high fee if you’re looking for Delta club access and medallion (elite) qualifying miles. Otherwise, skip it.
Barclays US Airways Credit Card – 25,000 Miles
- Earn 25,000 US Air miles after 1st purchase with the Barclays US Air Business card
- $79 annual fee NOT waived for the first year; 3% foreign transaction fee
- 1 free US Air Club pass
- 5,000 mile discount when you redeem for US Air award travel
- Note: The US Air Personal credit card offers a higher 40,000 mile sign-up bonus with the 1st year fee waived
3. Hotel Business Credit Cards
- 50,000 bonus points after 1st purchase and another 35,000 points after spending $2,500 within 3 months on the US Bank Club Carlson Business Rewards
- 1 free award night when you redeem points for 2 or more consecutive award nights at the same hotel
- Free Club Carlson Gold elite status for as long as you have the card or 15 night credit towards towards Concierge status if you are already a gold elite member
- $60 annual fee not waived for 1st year; 3% foreign transaction fee
- 40,000 points for renewing your card each year
- Earn 10 Club Carlson points per $1 spent at Club Carlson hotels & 5 points for everything else
Missing your favorite offer? Please let me know!
Disclaimer: This content is not provided or commissioned by American Express. Opinions expressed here are author’s alone, not those of American Express, and have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by American Express. This site may be compensated through American Express Affiliate Program.