Disclosure: We get a commission for links on the blog. You don’t have to use our links, but we’re very grateful when you do. American Express, Barclaycard, Capital One, Chase, and US Bank are Million Mile Secrets advertising partners. Opinions expressed here are the author's alone, and have not been reviewed, approved or endorsed by our partners. Here’s our Advertiser Disclosure.
Via Points, Miles & Martinis, there’s a new useful AMEX Offer available for folks with an upcoming stay at JW Marriott!
AMEX Offers are an easy way to save money. To take advantage of these deals, just add the offers to your AMEX card. Then you’ll earn a statement credit when you make a qualifying purchase.
Stay at the JW Marriott Chicago for Less With This AMEX Offer
AMEX Offers are targeted, so sign-in to your American Express online account to see if you qualify for this deal.
Here are the details!
JW Marriott AMEX Offer
Until September 5, 2017, you can get a $40 statement credit on a $200+ stay at JW Marriott! There are 25 JW Marriott hotels in the US that you can use this deal with.
Here’s what you need to know:
- You must book directly through Marriott
- Only valid for JW Marriott hotels (NO other Marriott hotel brand)
- Only valid for JW Marriott hotels in the US
- Gift cards NOT eligible
- Offer NOT valid for stays that are paid for after the promotion end date (you’ll need to pre-pay if your stay is after September 5, 2017)
You should receive the credit within 90 days of your purchase. And remember, if you have multiple targeted AMEX cards, you can get this deal more than once!
You’ll save $40 off a stay of $200+ at JW Marriott hotels after you load this AMEX Offer to your AMEX card, and use it to pay for your stay! This offer is valid until September 5, 2017.
Just check your AMEX account to see if you qualify. Then attach the offer to your AMEX card, and start saving!
* If you liked this post, why don’t you join the 25,000+ readers who have signed-up to receive free blog posts via email (only 1 email per day!) or in an RSS reader …because then you’ll never miss another update!