Disclosure: We get a commission for links on the blog. You don’t have to use our links, but we’re very grateful when you do. American Express, Barclaycard, Capital One, Chase, and US Bank are Million Mile Secrets advertising partners. Opinions expressed here are the author's alone, and have not been reviewed, approved or endorsed by our partners. Here’s our Advertiser Disclosure.
Update: One or more card offers in this post are no longer available. Check our Hot Deals for the latest offers.
1. The sign-up bonuses of the AMEX Starwood personal and small business cards have never been higher! You’ll earn a total of 35,000 Starwood points after meeting tiered minimum spending requirements.
You Have Until April 5, 2017, to Apply for the Highest-Ever AMEX Starwood Bonuses
2. Did you know you can try 7 of the top “premium” credit cards for FREE?
The Top Card Earns Valuable Chase Ultimate Rewards Points That You Can Transfer to Travel Partners for Big Travel!
3. I gave you my review of Character Locator, a website that helps you plan your Disney vacation. And lots of you have very strong opinions about which Disney planning site to use!
Plan Your Trip to See the Magic Kingdom With the Disney Character Locator Website
4. I explained 8 reasons why you should choose the AMEX Starwood card over the Chase Marriott card.
You’ll Earn the BIGGEST Travel at Marriott, Starwood, and Ritz-Carlton Hotels With the Limited Time AMEX Starwood Sign-Up Bonus
5. Million Mile Secrets contributor Jake explained 5 crazy ways to use the United Airlines “excursionist perk” for Big Travel.
Use These 5 Strategies to Get Incredible Deals From the United Airlines Excursionist Perk
6. I warned you about the new (and extremely restrictive!) American Airlines “Basic Economy” tickets!
There Is Now an American Airlines Fare WORSE Than Coach
7. Million Mile Secrets team member Harlan explained how $6 dropped his credit score 100 points. And he told you how to avoid the same situation!
One Small Recurring Payment Ruined His 800+ Credit Score
8. Emily finished her fun trip report to London with her mom! She suggested hotels to book with points, delicious restaurants, and fun things to do around London!
Emily Booked Her Mom at a 5-Star Intercontinental Hotel in London for Her Birthday!
9. Lyn, Million Mile Secrets contributor and author of Go To Travel Gal, showed you 7 creative ways to use a Southwest Companion Pass for folks who do NOT have a companion. And gave you 5 tips for how to tell when a Southwest sale is worthwhile!
Use Your Southwest Companion Pass for Good, Like on a Volunteer Trip!
10. I showed you how to add your Known Traveler Number to get through security faster!
Add Your Known Traveler Number to Your Airline Accounts, and Move Through Airport Security Quickly With TSA Precheck!
Bonus: There have been lots of airfare sales lately! I told you about cheap flights to Beijing, Ireland and Scotland, France and Italy, and London and Germany
There Was a Sale to Scotland for Just $65 One-Way, and ~$160 Round Trip!
These deals are now expired. But if you follow me on Twitter and Facebook, you’ll never miss another sale!
* If you liked this post, why don’t you join the 25,000+ readers who have signed-up to receive free blog posts via email (only 1 email per day!) or in an RSS reader …because then you’ll never miss another update!