Disclosure: We get a commission for links on the blog. You don’t have to use our links, but we’re very grateful when you do. American Express, Barclaycard, Chase, and US Bank are Million Mile Secrets advertising partners. Opinions expressed here are the author's alone, and have not been reviewed, approved or endorsed by our partners. Here’s our Advertiser Disclosure.
Update: One or more card offers in this post are no longer available. Check our Hot Deals for the latest offers.
Check your American Express cards for a new AMEX offer!
I’ll show you how to take advantage of this deal!
Triple AMEX Membership Rewards Points at Amazon!
Link: How to Use AMEX Offers
I love AMEX Offers because it’s an easy way to save money with purchases you’d make anyway.
- Earn bonus points on purchases through December 31, 2016
- No cap on the number of points you can earn
- Offer can only be added to cards that earn AMEX Membership Rewards points (like the Premier Rewards Gold Card from American Express)
- You can shop through either Amazon.com or the Amazon app and pay in US dollars
- Corporate and custom gift cards do not qualify
- A few other services (Amazon Fresh, Amazon Drive, etc.) do not qualify, so read the terms before you buy!
Note: You can buy Amazon Prime with $20 off tomorrow! Amazon Prime has counted as a purchase from Amazon in the past. So if you jump on that deal, you’ll likely be able to earn 3X AMEX Membership Rewards points, too!
To take advantage of these offers, just sign-in to your AMEX account to see if you’re targeted. Then add the deal to your card. You’ll then earn extra AMEX Membership Rewards points when you shop at Amazon!
If you haven’t been targeted for this AMEX Offer, you can earn lots of rewards by using other cards, like:
- Discover It – You will earn 5% cash back at Amazon, department stores, and Sam’s Club, on up to $1,500 in spending this quarter. And if you’ve had your card for less than a year, the cash back you earn will be matched after your 12th billing cycle, for a total of 10% cash back
- Blue Cash Everyday® Card from American Express and Blue Cash Preferred® Card from American Express – If you’ve recently signed up for AMEX Blue Cash cards, you can earn 10% back on Amazon purchases for the first 6 months of opening your account, up to $200
This deal is targeted, so sign-in to your American Express online account to see if you qualify. Then add the deal to your card and earn extra rewards!