Disclosure: We get a commission for links on the blog. You don’t have to use our links, but we’re very grateful when you do. American Express, Barclaycard, Capital One, Chase, and US Bank are Million Mile Secrets advertising partners. Opinions expressed here are the author's alone, and have not been reviewed, approved or endorsed by our partners. Here’s our Advertiser Disclosure.
AMEX Offers are a terrific way to save money on purchases you might make anyway!
So check your AMEX account to see if you’re targeted for any worthwhile deals. Then, just add the offers to your card.
Here’s a look at the new offers!
4 New AMEX Offers
Some of the new deals are targeted, so sign-in to your American Express online account to see if you qualify.
1. Comfort Inn & Comfort Suites
- $30 back on purchase of $150+ after registering your qualified AMEX card online
- Or tweet #AmexCHotels from your connected AMEX account
- Purchase and stay must occur on or before December 31, 2016
- Excludes Ascend, Cambria, Clarion, Econo Lodge, MainStay Suites, Quality Inn, Rodeway Inn, Sleep Inn, and Suburban hotel brands
- $100 back on purchase of $500+
- Flight must depart from the US
- Valid online only for new flights or seat upgrades
- Expires December 31, 2016
- Exclusions apply
3. Hard Rock Cafe
- $10 back on a $50+ purchase
- Valid in-restaurant
- Expires December 31, 2017
4. World’s Leading Cruise Lines
- $100 back on a $500+ purchase
- Valid with Carnival, Cunard, Holland America, Princess Cruises, and Seabourn
- Must book online or by phone
- Valid for cruise reservations through April 14, 2017
- Exclusions apply
With new AMEX offers, you can save money on cruise reservations, hotel stays at Comfort Inn, and Emirates airline purchases.
Remember, if you have multiple AMEX cards you can get these discounts more than once!