Disclosure: We get a commission for links on the blog. You don’t have to use our links, but we’re very grateful when you do. American Express, Barclaycard, Chase, and US Bank are Million Mile Secrets advertising partners. Opinions expressed here are the author's alone, and have not been reviewed, approved or endorsed by our partners. Here’s our Advertiser Disclosure.
Good news for folks who want to save money on flights to Europe!
I’ll give you the details, and tell you how to qualify!
Get Your Free AARP Membership for Discounted Transatlantic Flights!
When you have an AARP membership, you’ll receive the following discounts on British Airways flights through October 21, 2016:
- $65 off for travel in coach
- $130 off for travel in premium economy
- $400 off for travel in Business Class and First Class
The discounts are for round-trip British Airways flights starting in the US.
This is a great discount, especially for expensive Business Class and First Class tickets. All you have to do is log-in to your AARP account on the British Airways website. The discount was extended last year. So I hope it will be renewed through next year, too!
How to Get It
For a limited time, you’ll get a free AARP membership when you make a qualifying purchase at Walgreens! The deal is on pages 66 and 67 of the I Heart Wags September 2016 coupon book. Here are the details:
- Offer is valid through October 1, 2016
- You must mail-in your form by October 31, 2016
- You must make a purchase totaling $15+ (before taxes) in a single transaction
- Membership is good for 1 year
- Limit 1 free membership per household
- Existing members will have their enrollment extended for free by 1 year.
Your AARP application will print at the cash register when you buy Walgreens brand health and wellness products. Certain items don’t qualify for purchase for the promotion, like dairy products, alcohol, and tobacco, so read the fine print before you buy!
* If you liked this post, why don’t you join the 20,000+ readers who have signed-up to receive free blog posts via email (only 1 email per day!) or in an RSS reader …because then you’ll never miss another update!