Disclosure: We get a commission for links on the blog. You don’t have to use our links, but we’re very grateful when you do. American Express, Barclaycard, Capital One, Chase, and US Bank are Million Mile Secrets advertising partners. Opinions expressed here are the author's alone, and have not been reviewed, approved or endorsed by our partners. Here’s our Advertiser Disclosure.
I love AMEX Offers because it’s an easy way to save money or earn extra AMEX Membership Rewards points. And to take advantage of these deals, you just have to add the offers to your card. Then you’ll earn a statement credit when you make a qualifying purchase.
Sometimes these deals are targeted, so sign-in to your American Express online account to see if you qualify.
Let’s take a look at ways you can save!
1. AMEX Travel
- $80 back on a $500+ purchase after registering your qualified AMEX card online
- Valid on a single purchase for a prepaid hotel
- Expires September 30, 2016
- Excludes Fine Hotels & Resorts
2. Vineyard Vines
- $50 back on a $150+ purchase after registering your qualified AMEX card online
- Expires September 22, 2016
- Valid in-store or online
- 30% off entire order after registering your qualified AMEX card online
- Expires December 31, 2016
- Offer cannot be combined with other offers or promotions
4. Gap Brands
- $10 back on a $50+ purchase after registering your qualified AMEX card online
- Expires September 5, 2016
- Valid in-store only at Gap, GapBody, GapKids, GapBaby, Banana Republic, Old Navy, Athleta and Athleta Girl
Remember, if you have have multiple AMEX cards you can get these discounts more than once!
* If you liked this post, why don’t you join the 20,000+ readers who have signed-up to receive free blog posts via email (only 1 email per day!) or in an RSS reader …because then you’ll never miss another update!