Disclosure: We get a commission for links on the blog. You don’t have to use our links, but we’re very grateful when you do. American Express, Barclaycard, Capital One, Chase, and US Bank are Million Mile Secrets advertising partners. Opinions expressed here are the author's alone, and have not been reviewed, approved or endorsed by our partners. Here’s our Advertiser Disclosure.
There’s a limited-time offer to save $40 when you spend $300+ at hotels.com and pay using PayPal and promotion code “PAYPALUS40“.
You must book by June 30, 2016, for hotel stays through November 30, 2016. And there are important restrictions!
The coupon is only valid for limited number of bookings, so act quickly if you want to take advantage of this deal!
What’s the Deal?
You can save $40 when you spend $300+ at hotels.com by applying promotion code “PAYPALUS40” and paying with PayPal.
You can use the promotion code on up to 5 new bookings. But you will not qualify for the promotion if you:
- Book at non-participating hotels
- Book on hotels.com and pay at the hotel
- Book package bookings like hotel + flight
- Pay in a foreign currency
You also will not be able to collect hotels.com reward nights when you apply the promotion code.
This deal could make sense if you’re looking to stay at a non-chain hotel.
Let me know if you take advantage of this deal!
* If you liked this post, why don’t you join the 20,000+ readers who have signed-up to receive free blog posts via email (only 1 email per day!) or in an RSS reader …because then you’ll never miss another update!