Disclosure: We get a commission for links on the blog. You don’t have to use our links, but we’re very grateful when you do. American Express, Barclaycard, Chase, and US Bank are Million Mile Secrets advertising partners. Opinions expressed here are the author's alone, and have not been reviewed, approved or endorsed by our partners. Here’s our Advertiser Disclosure.
These deals are targeted, so sign-in to your American Express online account to see if you qualify. And then add the deal to your card to take advantage of the offer.
And don’t forget, you can get these discounts more than once if you have multiple AMEX cards!
Let’s take a look at these new deals.
1. J. Crew
- $25 back on a purchase of $125+ after registering your qualified AMEX card online
- Expires June 26, 2016
- You can purchase a gift card to use later in-store
- Gift cards can also be used at Madewell
2. P.F. Chang’s
- $10 back on a purchase of $40+ after registering
- Expires June 30, 2016
- You can purchase an in-store gift card to use at a later date
- 5,000 bonus AMEX Membership Rewards points after spending $250+ (so only cards that earn AMEX Membership Rewards are eligible)
- Valid in-store or online, but NOT at the outlet store
- Expires June 14, 2016
Other Current AMEX Offers
Don’t forget to read my post about other current AMEX Offers! Like discounts at DoubleTree, Jet.com, GNC, and Samsonite.
I love AMEX Offers because they’re an easy way to save money on purchases you might make anyway!
Do you plan to take advantage of any of these deals?
* If you liked this post, why don’t you join the 20,000+ readers who have signed-up to receive free blog posts via email (only 1 email per day!) or in an RSS reader …because then you’ll never miss another update!