Disclosure: We get a commission for links on the blog. You don’t have to use our links, but we’re very grateful when you do. American Express, Barclaycard, Chase, and US Bank are Million Mile Secrets advertising partners. Opinions expressed here are the author's alone, and have not been reviewed, approved or endorsed by our partners. Here’s our Advertiser Disclosure.
1. Alaska Airlines Adds Japan Airlines as a Partner
Via View From the Wing, Alaska Airlines has added Japan Airlines as a partner.
Alaska Airlines miles are already are great for award flights domestically and abroad. And adding Japan Airlines as a partner makes them even more valuable!
You can read my review of the card here.
2. Discover Switching to Chip-and-PIN Technology
Doctor of Credit let us know that Discover cards will be switching to chip-and-PIN technology.
In some places, like automated ticket kiosks in Europe, they only accept chip-and-PIN cards.
I was certainly happy to have a chip-and-PIN card when I visited Iceland!
3. Reminder! Chase Ink Plus 70,000 Point Offer In-Branch
Don’t forget about the offer to earn 70,000 Chase Ultimate Rewards points with the Chase Ink Plus card when you complete the minimum spending requirements.
The deal expires May 15, 2016, and you must apply for the card in-person at a Chase branch.
Chase Ultimate Rewards points are my favorite because you can transfer them to airline and hotel partners like United Airlines and Hyatt for Big Travel.
4. Free Napping Pods in JetBlue’s New York (JFK) Terminal
I love naps! So this is fun news for anyone looking for a good spot to snooze before their flight out of the JetBlue terminal in New York (JFK)!
The terminal also has free Wi-Fi and an outdoor park picnic area for you and your pet.
Sounds neat to me! I bet folks will be waiting in line to try out the pods. 😉
* If you liked this post, why don’t you join the 20,000+ readers who have signed-up to receive free blog posts via email (only 1 email per day!) or in an RSS reader …because then you’ll never miss another update!