Disclosure: We get a commission for links on the blog. You don’t have to use our links, but we’re very grateful when you do. American Express, Barclaycard, Chase, and US Bank are Million Mile Secrets advertising partners. Opinions expressed here are the author's alone, and have not been reviewed, approved or endorsed by our partners. Here’s our Advertiser Disclosure.
1. I shared the big news that Chase may soon change their application rules for airline and hotel cards.
Starting April 2016, It May Be Difficult to Get Approved for ALL Chase Cards If You’ve Opened ~5+ Accounts in the Past 24 Months
2. I showed you how to save points and earn the Southwest Companion Pass with Marriott 5-night Hotel + Air packages.
Get Lots of Southwest Points (Enough to Earn the Companion Pass!) and a 5-Night Marriott Stay With Hotel + Air Packages
3. I let you know that Starwood and Marriott announced price changes for award nights at many of their hotels.
Many Starwood Hotels Are Increasing in Price, but Some, Like Le Meridien Bali Jimbaran, Will Require Fewer Points for Award Stays
4. Do you know the smart way to use Citi ThankYou points at Hilton hotels?
Savvy Travelers Know How to Make the Most of Their Citi ThankYou Points for Hilton Hotel Stays
5. I shared 10 things I wish I knew about miles & points when I was starting out.
The Best Use of Miles & Points Is for Travel That Makes You (and Your Loved Ones) Happy!
6. Find out my current favorite cards for Big Travel with Small Money!
Planning a Dream Trip? My Favorite Big Travel Cards Can Get You There!
7. The Chase Marriott Rewards Premier card increased its bonus to 80,000 Marriott points after meeting minimum spending requirements. And I showed you top Marriott hotels Europe you can book with the bonus!
Visit Paris, London, Venice, and More With the 80,000 Point Sign-Up Bonus From the Chase Marriott Rewards Premier Card
8. It’s that time of year again! Do you know how to meet minimum spending requirements by paying your taxes?
If You Have to Pay Taxes Anyway, Might as Well Meet Minimum Spending Requirements and Earn Big Travel in the Process!
9. I explained how to earn $435 in cash back by meeting just ~$1,000 in minimum spending requirements with no annual fees.
Big Bucks for Small Spending! If You Like Cash Back, 3 No-Annual-Fee Cards With Just ~$1,000 in Spending Can Get You $435
10. I let you know AMEX suddenly changed the rules for getting the bonus their small business cards more than once.
You Can Now Earn the Bonus on AMEX Small Business Cards Just Once per Lifetime
Bonus: There were lots of cheap airfare deals this month! I let you know about hot fares to top destinations like Australia, Hawaii, Iceland, London, Paris, and Stockholm. And many of us earned a ton of IHG points by participating in the Priceless Surprises promotion.
These deals are now expired, but follow me on Twitter and Facebook, so you never miss another cheap fare or hot deal!
* If you liked this post, why don’t you join the 20,000+ readers who have signed-up to receive free blog posts via email (only 1 email per day!) or in an RSS reader …because then you’ll never miss another update!