Disclosure: We get a commission for links on the blog. You don’t have to use our links, but we’re very grateful when you do. American Express, Barclaycard, Chase, and US Bank are Million Mile Secrets advertising partners. Opinions expressed here are the author's alone, and have not been reviewed, approved or endorsed by our partners. Here’s our Advertiser Disclosure.
Here’s an amazing deal to save Big Money on a hotel stay AND help support a good cause!
Plus, for each booking, MasterCard will donate $100 to Stand Up To Cancer, an organization that funds new cancer research.
This deal is a win-win! I’ll explain how it works.
What’s the Deal?
For each booking, MasterCard will donate $100 to Stand Up To Cancer. They’re a charity that funds innovative cancer research with the aim of getting new treatments to patients more quickly.
This deal will NOT last! The promotion code is valid until MasterCard reaches $500,000 in donations (50,000 bookings) or until December 31, 2015, whichever comes first.
There are some restrictions:
- Most major hotel chains are excluded (so you don’t have to worry about earning points or having your elite status honored)
- Only hotels labelled “Promo Code Eligible” qualify for the discount
- Total booking cost must be $100 or more
- Discount is for pre-paid, new bookings only and can’t be applied to existing reservations
- You must use a MasterCard with MasterPass to pay for your booking
This is a terrific deal and a no-brainer if you have a paid stay coming up (and aren’t picky about booking a non-chain hotel). If you find a hotel close to $100, it’s like saving ~50%!
Even better, you’ll help support cancer research!
These promotions usually sell out very quickly, so book soon.
Let me know if you get a good deal!
* If you liked this post, why don’t you join the 20,000+ readers who have signed-up to receive free blog posts via email (only 1 email per day!) or in an RSS reader …because then you’ll never miss another update!