Disclosure: We get a commission for links on the blog. You don’t have to use our links, but we’re very grateful when you do. American Express, Barclaycard, Chase, and US Bank are Million Mile Secrets advertising partners. Opinions expressed here are the author's alone, and have not been reviewed, approved or endorsed by our partners. Here’s our Advertiser Disclosure.
Update: One or more card offers in this post are no longer available. Check our Hot Deals for the latest offers.
1. You can now sign-up for the Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card and earn 50,000 Chase Ultimate Rewards points when you complete the minimum spending. This is the highest publicly available offer I’ve ever seen with this card!
6. I let you know about a better offer for the Chase IHG card, which includes a $50 statement credit.
7. I explained how the Citi ThankYou points you earn with a checking account are different from the Citi ThankYou points you earn with credit cards.
8. You learned the trick to saving 4,000 British Airways Avios points for short flights!
9. I broke it to you that the American Airlines award chart is changing and shared my advice on what to do now.
10. I shared details from my trip to Australia where I surprised my mom for her 60th birthday.
Bonus: I let you know about cheap fares to Rio de Janeiro, Beijing, Iceland, San Diego, and Hawaii. Deals like these don’t last long, so these fares have already expired. Follow me on Twitter and Facebook, so you never miss another great deal!
Lastly, Emily and I shared the news that we’re getting divorced. While this was a difficult post to write, it was really touching to see the outpouring of support from y’all. Thanks for all of your thoughtful comments and good wishes! We really do have the best readers!
* If you liked this post, why don’t you join the 20,000+ readers who have signed-up to receive free blog posts via email (only 1 email per day!) or in an RSS reader …because then you’ll never miss another update!