Disclosure: We get a commission for links on the blog. You don’t have to use our links, but we’re very grateful when you do. American Express, Barclaycard, Capital One, Chase and US Bank are Million Mile Secrets advertising partners. Opinions expressed here are the author's alone, and have not been reviewed, approved or endorsed by our partners. Here’s our Advertiser Disclosure.
Update: One or more card offers in this post are no longer available. Check our Hot Deals for the latest offers.
1. You can now sign-up for the Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card and earn 50,000 Chase Ultimate Rewards points when you complete the minimum spending. This is the highest publicly available offer I’ve ever seen with this card!
Beach Vacation in the Hawaii or the Caribbean? 50,000 Chase Ultimate Rewards Points Can Get You There!
2. I let you know the sign-up bonus on the Chase Freedom card increased to 15,000 Chase Ultimate Rewards points.
$150 in Cash Back or a Stay at the MGM Grand in Las Vegas? How Will You Redeem Your 15,000 Chase Ultimate Rewards Points?
3. You learned that you may be able to earn the sign-up bonus with the Citi AAdvantage Platinum card again!
Find Out If You’re Eligible for a 2nd Citi AAdvantage Platinum Card!
4. Did you know the Barclaycard Wyndham Rewards sign-up bonus could save you over $1,000 on hotels?
You Could Use the 45,000 Wyndham Points You Earn With the Barclaycard Wyndham Rewards Card for 3 Nights in New York City, a Stay in the Caribbean at All-Inclusive Resorts, or Any Other Wyndham Hotel!
5. I also told you about 2 great offers with the Chase Marriott card. Which works better for you, 80,000 Marriott points or 50,000 Marriott points & a $200 Gift card?
50,000 Marriott Points Is Enough for 2 Nights at a Category 5 Hotel Like the Renaissance Wien Hotel in Vienna! Plus, You Can Use the $200 Credit for Another Stay at Any Marriott Hotel
6. I let you know about a better offer for the Chase IHG card, which includes a $50 statement credit.
From Toronto to Beijing to Bora Bora, You Can Use the Free Night You Get Each Year You Keep This Card at ANY IHG Hotel
7. I explained how the Citi ThankYou points you earn with a checking account are different from the Citi ThankYou points you earn with credit cards.
Citi ThankYou Points Earned With a Checking Account Aren’t as Valuable as Those Earned With Cards Like the Citi Prestige! Find Out Why!
8. You learned the trick to saving 4,000 British Airways Avios points for short flights!
This Tip Can Save You 4,000 British Airways Avios Points on Short Haul Flights!
9. I broke it to you that the American Airlines award chart is changing and shared my advice on what to do now.
American Airlines Is Making Changes That Could Cost You Lots of Miles! But There’s No Need to Panic, You Still Have ~4 Months to Book Award Flights Before the Increases!
10. I shared details from my trip to Australia where I surprised my mom for her 60th birthday.
If You’re Looking for a Place to Stay, the Park Hyatt Sydney Has Incredible Views and Excellent Service
Bonus: I let you know about cheap fares to Rio de Janeiro, Beijing, Iceland, San Diego, and Hawaii. Deals like these don’t last long, so these fares have already expired. Follow me on Twitter and Facebook, so you never miss another great deal!
Lastly, Emily and I shared the news that we’re getting divorced. While this was a difficult post to write, it was really touching to see the outpouring of support from y’all. Thanks for all of your thoughtful comments and good wishes! We really do have the best readers!
* If you liked this post, why don’t you join the 25,000+ readers who have signed-up to receive free blog posts via email (only 1 email per day!) or in an RSS reader …because then you’ll never miss another update!