Disclosure: We get a commission for links on the blog. You don’t have to use our links, but we’re very grateful when you do. American Express, Barclaycard, Chase, and US Bank are Million Mile Secrets advertising partners. Opinions expressed here are the author's alone, and have not been reviewed, approved or endorsed by our partners. Here’s our Advertiser Disclosure.
Don’t forget this weekend you can get into museums for free with your Bank of America (or Merrill Lynch) credit or debit card.
This deal is good for 1 admission per cardholder at over 150 locations around the US on the 1st full weekend of each month.
Check out the full list of participating locations to see if there’s a zoo, aquarium, or museum that fits in with your plans for the weekend.
To get in for free, just show a valid photo ID along with a Bank of America debit or credit card such as:
- Bank of America Alaska Airlines Visa Signature
- Bank Americard Cash Rewards
- Bank of America Travel Rewards
- Bank of America Virgin Atlantic
Let me know in the comments if you’re able to take advantage of this deal!
* If you liked this post, why don’t you join the 20,000+ readers who have signed-up to receive free blog posts via email (only 1 email per day!) or in an RSS reader …because then you’ll never miss another update!