Disclosure: We get a commission for links on the blog. You don’t have to use our links, but we’re very grateful when you do. American Express, Barclaycard, Capital One, Chase, and US Bank are Million Mile Secrets advertising partners. Opinions expressed here are the author's alone, and have not been reviewed, approved or endorsed by our partners. Here’s our Advertiser Disclosure.
Update: One or more card offers in this post are no longer available. Check our Hot Deals for the latest offers.
1. 50,000 to 60,000 Bonus Points With Chase Southwest Premier Personal & Business Cards
The public offer for the Chase Southwest Premier card is currently 25,000 points when you sign-up and complete the minimum spending. But Million Mile Secrets reader Sudhir points out that some folks are receiving an email for 50,000 Southwest points when you spend $2,000 on purchases within the 1st 3 months of opening an account.
You’ll also get a $100 statement credit after your 1st purchase.
You will need the invitation code included in the email to sign-up.
And according to Doctor of Credit, you may be able to earn 60,000 Southwest points when you sign-up for the Southwest Premier Business card and spend $3,000 on purchases within 3 months of opening your account. The $99 annual fee is NOT waived.
Call Chase at 888-883-2721 and use offer code “DF01” to find out if you qualify.
Both offers are set to expire on April 27, 2015.
This is an excellent deal because if you can sign-up for both of these offers, you’ll have enough points for the Southwest Companion Pass!
With the Southwest Companion Pass, your friend or family member flies with you for nearly free!
2. Earn Big Miles & Points Bonuses on Dining (New Members Only)!
I’ve told you about some great deals where you can earn lots of bonus points with programs such as American Airlines and IHG hotels, And via Free Frequent Flyer Miles, these offers for new Rewards Network members have been extended.
Here’s a look at some of the current deals and there new expiration dates:
- Up to 500 Alaska Airlines miles – expires April 1, 2015 (tomorrow!)
- Up to 2,000 American Airlines miles – expires June 30, 2015
- 2,500 Delta Airlines miles – expires March 31, 2015 (today!)
- Up to 2,000 Hilton points – expires June 30, 2015
- Up to 5,000 IHG points – expires April 1, 2015 (tomorrow!)
- Up to 500 Southwest Airlines miles – expires June 30, 2015
Complete These Steps to Earn the Full Bonus
1. Register for the dining program before the expiration date
2. Within 30 days, dine at a participating restaurant, bar, or night club and spend at least $30 including tax and tip ($25 for Southwest).
3. Complete a review about your dining experience within 30 days (the review link will be emailed to you)
4. Do steps 2 & 3 just once to earn the bonus with Alaska Airlines, Delta Airlines, and Southwest. Complete steps 2 & 3 twice for American Airlines and Hilton. Or 3 times if you want the full IHG bonus.
3. AMEX Offers: 2X Points for Shopping Online AMEX Membership Rewards Card
You can earn 2X AMEX Membership Rewards points at certain stores when you shop online through July 31, 2015.
To get 2X American Express Membership Rewards points, log into your AMEX account and add the shopping bonus to your card by March 31, 2015, today! You will have to register for each store offer separately.
If you’re new to AMEX offers, check out my post on how to register.
Other important terms:
- If your order is back ordered or delayed it may NOT qualify
- This offer is only good for primary card holders
- You will NOT earn the bonus points for purchases made through outlet stores
- Purchases made with an electronic wallet or through 3rd parties may NOT qualify
- This deal will NOT count towards the extra points benefit you get with the AMEX Everyday and AMEX Everyday Preferred Card
- You should receive your bonus points within 10 to 12 weeks after the qualifying charge appears on your statement
Again, this is only good for online purchases, you will NOT earn 2X points when you shop in-store.
The terms say this deal limited to 1 card per American Express account, but you may be able to take advantage of this deal more than once!
AMEX Membership Rewards cards include:
|Personal Cards||Business Cards|
|Premier Rewards Gold Card From American Express||The Business Gold Rewards Card from American Express OPEN|
|The Platinum Card® from American Express Exclusively for Mercedes-Benz||The Blue Business℠ Plus Credit Card from American Express|
|The Platinum Card® from American Express||The Enhanced Business Platinum® Card from American Express OPEN|
|AMEX EveryDay® Credit Card from American Express||Business Green Rewards Card from American Express OPEN|
|AMEX EveryDay® Preferred Credit Card from American Express|
|American Express® Gold Card|
|American Express® Green Card|
|Blue from American Express® Note: These are the ONLY AMEX cards that earn Membership Rewards points that can NOT be transferred to airline & hotel programs. But you can use these points on the Membership Rewards website for other redemptions. Includes personal AND small business versions of the card.|
The terms for each store vary a bit, so be sure to read the fine print!
4. Last Chance to Get Lounge Club Access With Chase Ink Business Cards
Via Doctor of Credit, Chase Ink Bold (no longer available), Chase Ink Classic (no longer available), Chase Ink Cash, and Chase Ink Plus cardholders are receiving letters in the mail, which say you have until April 30, 2015, to register for free Lounge Club membership.
Use invitation code “chaseink” when you register. Once you sign-up for your membership, it will be good for 1 year. For folks who’ve already signed-up for Lounge Club access, your membership will still be good through the expiration date on your card.
5. Get 6.3% Cash Back at Booking.com
Multiple bookings for the same stay must be paid for in a single transaction to qualify. Remember, you will NOT receive the cash back if you use any discount codes or coupons.
* If you liked this post, why don’t you join the 20,000+ readers who have signed-up to receive free blog posts via email (only 1 email per day!) or in an RSS reader …because then you’ll never miss another update!