Disclosure: We get a commission for links on the blog. You don’t have to use our links, but we’re very grateful when you do. American Express, Barclaycard, Chase, and US Bank are Million Mile Secrets advertising partners. Opinions expressed here are the author's alone, and have not been reviewed, approved or endorsed by our partners. Here’s our Advertiser Disclosure.
But there are some conditions.
Free Wi-Fi at Hilton
Link: Free Wi-Fi at Hilton
Beginning in August 2015, to get complimentary internet at Hilton hotels, just sign-up for their free loyalty program (if you haven’t already) and then book your hotel in 1 of these ways:
- Online through the Hilton website, HHonors.com, or a Hilton hotel website
- Through the Hilton app (Apple) or (Android)
- Calling Hilton at 800-446-6677 (or your local Hilton reservations office)
- Through a Hilton hotel (call or walk-in)
- Via travel agencies that book with Hilton
A notable exception are the hotels with a resort charge.
Gold members will continue to get free Wi-Fi while Hilton Diamond members will get free premium Wi-Fi at all Hilton hotels when booking in the ways outlined above.
Hilton has (finally!) updated their internet policy! Starting in August 2015, you can get free Wi-Fi (except at hotels with a resort charge) if you’re a Hilton member and you book directly with Hilton or through a travel agency that works with Hilton.
And in the 2nd quarter of this year, Hilton Diamond members will get free premium Wi-Fi.
* If you liked this post, why don’t you join the 20,000+ readers who have signed-up to receive free blog posts via email (only 1 email per day!) or in an RSS reader …because then you’ll never miss another update!