Disclosure: We get a commission for links on the blog. You don’t have to use our links, but we’re very grateful when you do. American Express, Barclaycard, Chase, and US Bank are Million Mile Secrets advertising partners. Opinions expressed here are the author's alone, and have not been reviewed, approved or endorsed by our partners. Here’s our Advertiser Disclosure.
1. 80,000 Points When You Sign-Up for the Chase IHG Card (Targeted)
IHG is sending out email offers for 80,000 IHG points when you spend $1,000 on purchases within the 1st 3 months on the Chase IHG Rewards Card.
Other benefits include:
- 1 free night each year
- 5X points at IHG hotels
- 2X points at gas stations, grocery stores, and restaurants
- Platinum Status (free room upgrades when available)
- $49 annual fee waived the 1st year
I don’t get a commission for this offer, but I always tell you about the best deals!
2. Save Up to $35 on Rides With Lyft (New Users)
To get the discount, enter promotional code “LYFT7X5” in the mobile app. Click “Settings” then “Payment” and enter the code under “Lyft Credits.”
This deal expires February 21, 2015.
3. Under $500 Round-Trip From Dallas or Toronto to Honolulu
Yesterday I told you about cheap flights from Philadelphia, now you can also get flights from Dallas to Honolulu for less than $500 on Delta Airlines!
I was able to find round-trip tickets on sale through the 2nd week of March. To find discounted fares on dates that will work for you check Google Flights. You can also find 1-way tickets for ~$240.
And via Secret Flying, you can also get round-trip tickets on Delta Airlines or United Airlines from Toronto to Honolulu for ~$450 round-trip through May 2015.
Sale fares are primarily Monday to Thursday, but I did find a few Friday, Saturday, and Sunday travel dates on sale as well.
I don’t know how long this deal will last!
4. Free Equifax Score Now Available to Citi Cardholders
I’ve written that Citi would be making free Equifax credit scores available to its cardholders.
Credit Card Watcher reports this offer is now live! To view your free credit score, log into your Citi card account and click “Card Benefits” from the menu bar, then click “Learn More” under “FICO Score” in the side bar.
If you don’t have a Citi card, you can get your credit score for free with these cards:
5. AMEX: Exclusive Access to New Kids on the Block Tickets!
American Express is giving cardholders access to pre-sale tickets for the New Kids on the Block Tickets through January 30, 2015.
Check out the AMEX Twitter page if you need help with purchasing your tickets.
* If you liked this post, why don’t you join the 20,000+ readers who have signed-up to receive free blog posts via email (only 1 email per day!) or in an RSS reader …because then you’ll never miss another update!