Disclosure: We get a commission for links on the blog. You don’t have to use our links, but we’re very grateful when you do. American Express, Barclaycard, Chase, and US Bank are Million Mile Secrets advertising partners. Opinions expressed here are the author's alone, and have not been reviewed, approved or endorsed by our partners. Here’s our Advertiser Disclosure.
Update: One or more card offers in this post are no longer available. Check our Hot Deals for the latest offers.
Use your American Express Membership Rewards points to pay for a portion of your order on Amazon and you’ll get a $20 credit. Your order must be completed by November 9, 2014, to qualify.
I’ll show you how get the Amazon credit!
How to Earn the $20 Amazon Credit
Step 1 – Link Your AMEX Membership Rewards Card to Amazon
Visit the Shop With Points page.
Step 2 – Add Your AMEX Card Information
Enter your card number and billing address.
You can earn the credit with American Express cards that earn Membership Rewards points such as:
- Premier Rewards Gold Card from American Express
- The Platinum Card from American Express
- AMEX Everyday Preferred Card from American Express
Here are a few examples of cards that don’t qualify:
- Starwood Preferred Guest Credit Card from American Express
- AMEX SimplyCash
- Gold Delta SkyMiles Credit Card from American Express
Step 3 – Start Shopping & Enter the Code!
Add items sold directly by Amazon to your cart and pay at least a portion of your total with AMEX Membership Rewards points.
Then enter promotional code “SWP20AMR” to get your credit!
You should see the $20 credit on the final check-out page.
You can earn a $20 Amazon credit when you shop with AMEX Membership Rewards points by November 9, 2014.
Link your AMEX Membership Rewards card to your Amazon account. Then add items sold directly by Amazon to your cart. You can pay as little as $1 of your total with Membership Rewards points and enter code “SWP20AMR” to get your $20 credit.
This only takes a few minutes and who doesn’t love free money!
* If you liked this post, why don’t you join the 16,000+ readers who have signed-up to receive free blog posts via email (only 1 email per day!) or in an RSS reader …because then you’ll never miss another update!