Signing-up for credit cards through partner links earns us a commission. Here’s our full Advertising Policy.
Bank of America wants to give its cardholders FREE access to over 150 museums around the US on the 1st Saturday & Sunday of each month.
How to Visit Museums for Free With Bank of America
With Bank of America’s “Museums on Us” program, you can get free admission to select museums within the US.
To get in for free, just show a valid photo ID along with a Bank of America debit or credit card such as:
- Bank of America Alaska Airlines Visa Signature
- Bank of America Virgin Atlantic
- Bank Americard Cash Rewards
Before you load up the mini-van for a family trip to the museum, here’s what you need to know:
- Free admission is for the 1st Saturday & Sunday each month
- This offer is good at over 150 participating museums within the US
- 1 free admission per cardholder (but you could get additional authorized user cards for your family!)
This is a great deal, especially for folks who have leisure travel plans on the 1st weekend of the month.
On the 1st Saturday & Sunday of each month, Bank of America (or Merrill Lynch) debit or credit card holders get free admission to participating museums.
But keep in mind this perk is only good for the cardholder. So unless your spouse, significant other, or kids have their own Bank of America card, they’ll still have to pay. But it is easy to get free additional cards for your family!
That said, this is a nice bonus for folks who have a Bank of America card.
I can’t wait to visit The Contemporary Austin museum! Which museum will you choose?