Up to 50% Off Your Hotel Stay With This Extremely Easy Promotion
Signing up for credit cards through partner links earns us a commission. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. Here’s our full Advertising Policy.
Via The Gate, you can get up to 50% off an upcoming hotel stay!
When you click this Booking.com link, you’ll get $40 off a hotel stay of $80 or more. So if you find a night at a hotel for $80, you’ll get half off!
Save $40 on $80+ Hotel Stay
When you click on this Booking.com link, you’ll get $40 off your stay when you make a booking of $80 or more.
This promotion is especially useful at independent hotels with NO loyalty program. Because you will NOT earn elite night credits or hotel points when you book through an online travel agency like Booking.com.
Here’s what you need to know:
- Limit ONE $40 discount per account
- There are NO restrictions on booking dates
- Within a reasonable time after the stay, you must either create a user account and save a valid credit card in the account settings, or provided a valid credit card on the provided digital form (both new and previously opened Booking.com accounts qualify)
- American Express credit cards are NOT valid for this promotion
- Residents of New Mexico and Hawaii can NOT take part in this promotion
If you do NOT see the banner, try disabling any ad blockers you have installed on your browser. You can also try opening the page in incognito mode.
This promotion is considered an “Incentive Bonus” from Booking.com. You can only participate in a maximum of 3 Incentive Bonus campaigns each year. So if something better comes along later, you may not be able to take advantage of it if you’ve used your 3 Incentive Bonuses!
You can get $40 off your next Booking.com hotel stay of $80+ when you book through this Booking.com link.
That’s an excellent deal, especially if you have an upcoming stay planned at an independent hotel. Because you won’t earn points or elite night credits when you book through an online travel agency.
Enjoy the easy discount!
Editorial Note: We're the Million Mile Secrets team. And we're proud of our content, opinions and analysis, and of our reader's comments. These haven’t been reviewed, approved or endorsed by any of the airlines, hotels, or credit card issuers which we often write about. And that’s just how we like it! :)