The Disney World Free Dining Plans Have Returned for Select 2019 Dates
Signing up for credit cards through partner links earns us a commission. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. Here’s our full Advertising Policy.
INSIDER SECRET: Disney tickets purchased through Undercover Tourist have coded as travel with cards like the Capital One® Venture® Rewards Credit Card, which means you could use Capital One rewards to erase the charge.
Of all the words you could use to describe Disney World, cheap isn’t one of them, so any Disney deals are a welcome relief. If you’re planning a Disney World vacation in 2019, the Disney World Free Dining plans are back for select dates.
If you want to take advantage of this offer you must book your stay by Sept. 29, 2019, for travel on these dates:
- Sept. 1 through Sept. 18, 2019
- Nov. 17 through Nov. 27, 2019
- Dec. 8 through Dec. 23, 2019
This could end up being a huge savings for your family, but there are a few caveats beyond just the limited dates.
Disney World Free Dining
To qualify for a free Disney Dining Plan you’ll need to book at least a five-night vacation package at an eligible resort on a non-discounted rate with a Park Hopper option. So you’re looking at potentially dropping a few grand on the trip for a family of four.
Depending on the type of resort you book, this is the specific free dining plan you could qualify for:
The “FREE Disney Dining Plan” includes one quick-service meal, one table-service meal and two snacks per person, per night of your stay. The Quick-Service plan includes two quick-service meals and two snacks person per night of your stay. So no one should be going hungry.
- Cannot be combined with any other discount or promotion
- Offer excludes the following room types: three-bedroom villas, campsites, cabins at Copper Creek, villas and cabins at Disney’s Wilderness Lodge, bungalows at Polynesian Villas & Bungalows, Little Mermaid Standard Rooms at Disney’s Art of Animation Resort
- Gratuities are not included
- Children ages 3 to 9 must choose from the children’s menu, if available
- The number of rooms allocated for this offer is limited
Valid at these locations:
- Boulder Ridge Villas at Disney’s Wilderness Lodge
- Copper Creek Villas & Cabins at Disney’s Wilderness Lodge
- Disney’s Animal Kingdom Villas – Jambo House
- Disney’s Animal Kingdom Villas – Kidani Village
- Disney’s Beach Club Villas
- Disney’s BoardWalk Villas
- Disney’s Old Key West Resort
- Disney’s Riviera Resort (for stays starting December 16, 2o19)
- Disney’s Polynesian Villas & Bungalows
- Disney’s Saratoga Springs Resort & Spa
- Disney’s Wilderness Lodge
- Disney’s Animal Kingdom Lodge
- Disney’s Beach Club Resort
- Disney’s Polynesian Village Resort
- Disney’s Yacht Club Resort
- Disney’s BoardWalk Inn
- Disney’s Contemporary Resort
- Disney’s Grand Floridian Resort & Spa
- Disney’s Caribbean Beach Resort
- Disney’s Coronado Springs Resort
- The Cabins at Disney’s Fort Wilderness Resort
- Disney’s Art of Animation Resort – Family Suites only
- Disney’s All-Star Music Resort
- Disney’s All-Star Sports Resort
- Disney’s Pop Century Resort
If you’re looking to open a travel rewards credit card to help defray the cost of a trip to Disney World, take a look at this post on why the Disney credit cards aren’t your best option. In a lot of cases opening a top cash-back credit card is the easiest way to save on expenses associated with your trip, but there are other tricks you can use to potentially save, even if you have miles or points that can only be redeemed for travel expenses. For example, people have reported that when you make Disney theme-park ticket purchases through Undercover Tourist, the transaction codes as travel with Capital One and that means you’d be able to use Capital One miles (at a rate of 1 cent each) to erase the charge.
For the latest tips and tricks on traveling big without spending a fortune, please subscribe to the Million Mile Secrets daily email newsletter.
Chase Sapphire Preferred® CardAPPLY NOW
Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
Earn 80,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That’s $1,000 when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. Plus earn up to $50 in statement credits towards grocery store purchases within your first year of account opening.
Earn 2X points on dining including eligible delivery services, takeout and dining out and travel. Plus, earn 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. For example, 80,000 points are worth $1,000 toward travel.
With Pay Yourself Back℠, your points are worth 25% more during the current offer when you redeem them for statement credits against existing purchases in select, rotating categories.
Get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee and reduced service fees on eligible orders over $12 for a minimum of one year with DashPass, DoorDash’s subscription service. Activate by 12/31/21.
Count on Trip Cancellation/Interruption Insurance, Auto Rental Collision Damage Waiver, Lost Luggage Insurance and more.
Get up to $60 back on an eligible Peloton Digital or All-Access Membership through 12/31/2021, and get full access to their workout library through the Peloton app, including cardio, running, strength, yoga, and more. Take classes using a phone, tablet, or TV. No fitness equipment is required.
Either $5 or 5% of the amount of each transfer, whichever is greater.
Editorial Note: We're the Million Mile Secrets team. And we're proud of our content, opinions and analysis, and of our reader's comments. These haven’t been reviewed, approved or endorsed by any of the airlines, hotels, or credit card issuers which we often write about. And that’s just how we like it! :)