Signing up for credit cards through partner links earns us a commission. Here’s our full Advertising Policy.
Here’s a great way to earn LOTS of cash without opening a credit card!
Similar to the Chase Sapphire bank account bonus we let y’all know about last week, Chase is offering some existing Chase deposit account holders a $750 bonus for upgrading to a Chase Sapphire Banking account.
Here’s what you need to know in order to see if this deal makes sense for you.
If you’re targeted, you can earn a $750 bonus for upgrading your existing Chase deposit account to a Chase Sapphire Banking account. After upgrading, you’ll need to deposit $75,000 in new assets and keep that balance for at least 90 days to earn the bonus.
If you can do that and you’ve been targeted, this offer is certainly worth it!
Here are the requirements:
- Existing Chase deposit account holders can upgrade their account to a Chase Sapphire Banking account and receive a $750 bonus
- You must transfer $75,000 in qualifying new money or securities (checking, savings, investment accounts) into the account within 45 days, and keep it there for 90 days
- You can NOT fund your bank account with a credit card in branch
- Chase can take back the bonus if you close your account within 6 months
- You’ll be charged a $25 fee each month if your account balance is below $75,000
- NOT available to existing Chase Sapphire Banking or Chase Private Client customers
After completing all of the above requirements your $750 bonus will be deposited into your account within 10 business days. But note that the terms say you can only receive 1 Sapphire Checking, Chase Private Client Checking or You Invest bonus every 12 months. And the bonus is considered interest income and will be reported on IRS Form 1099-INT (or Form 1042-S, if applicable).
There’s no direct link to the offer. So check your snail mail or e-mail for the subject line “Enjoy $750 with Sapphire℠ Banking.”
What would you do with $750? I’m thinking a flight to Hawaii this winter sounds pretty nice. 😉