Earn 60,000 Chase Ultimate Rewards Points With NO Hard Credit Pull and NO Credit Card Application
Signing up for credit cards through partner links earns us a commission. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. Here’s our full advertising policy: How we make money.
Update: One or more card offers in this post are no longer available. Check our Hot Deals for the latest offers.
You probably already know that you can get BIG Travel with 60,000 Chase Ultimate Rewards points. That’s enough for a round-trip coach flight to Europe. Or 2 nights at the Park Hyatt Zurich, which can cost ~$600 per night!
But did you know you could earn a 60,000 point bonus WITHOUT opening a credit card?
Chase will give Chase Freedom or Chase Sapphire cardholders 60,000 bonus points for opening a Chase Sapphire bank account. But it’s not for everyone.
There’s a big requirement to earning this bonus. After opening the bank account, you’ll need to deposit $75,000 in new assets and keep that balance for at least 90 days. If you can do that, you should take advantage of this deal!
Here are more details:
- Chase Freedom or Sapphire cardholders can upgrade (or open a new account) their existing Chase account to a Chase Sapphire Banking account and receive 60,000 Chase Ultimate Rewards points
- Your Chase Freedom or Sapphire card must be in good standing
- You must transfer $75,000 in qualifying new money or securities (checking, savings, investment accounts) into the account within 45 days, and keep it there for 90 days
- You can NOT fund your bank account with a credit card in branch
- Chase will claw back the bonus points if you close your account within 6 months
- You’ll be charged $25 every month your account is below $75,000
- NOT available to existing Chase Sapphire Banking or Chase Private Client customers
- Deal expires on January 11, 2019
You’ll get your points within 45 days of qualifying for this offer. Note that the terms say you can only receive 1 Sapphire Checking, Chase Private Client Checking or You Invest bonus every 12 months. Additionally, it seems that Chase will value these points at 1 cent each come tax season, per The Points Guy.
This deal has been available through Chase branches nationwide, but now it’s available online. So it’s easier than ever to take advantage of this bonus!
You can check out the full details of the offer here. And let us know if you get in on it!
Editorial Note: We're the Million Mile Secrets team. And we're proud of our content, opinions and analysis, and of our reader's comments. These haven’t been reviewed, approved or endorsed by any of the airlines, hotels, or credit card issuers which we often write about. And that’s just how we like it! :)